Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Cortez - crazy  (Read 4429 times)

22 review(s) for Hot_modelBrazilian (13 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
24 review(s) for  Kelly sensual babe (11 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Js12299

I met Suzy a few months ago, I text in the morning to get the appointment and it was quite smooth from there on
The flat is in a really communal place and street
I came in and she was just in her bikini showing her amazing body
She really does know how to have fun, offered me a shower which I took and came in. To the room to find her lying face down showing her assets.
I think I paid around £150 for 30 mins but definitely worth it and I will be back!

Offline Fully Sated

Glad you had a good time. Please add contact links and location details to your reviews. Take a look at this guide, it will help you;

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

So you never had sex? You paid £150 to see her in bikini ? :unknown:

Offline DaVINCI

This is IMO a very poor “review” hardly mentions anything worthwhile about the meeting.  :thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

This isnt a review. No reference OP, who is Suzy and where is she based. What did you do if any thing.
Unless the OP tops up this information suggest this thread be deleted. :unknown:

Online arrow0404

His first review in April 2017 isn’t any better.
Complete time waster.

Offline Js12299

Lol sorry guys I’m not very good with my writing
I will try to do better next time
Summary of the meet was that I would recommend her

Offline MrMatrix

OK OP. Take a closer look at what the other regulars write and model it on one of those. So what is the AW reference for instance, what did you do with her or her you. Have another go on this thread OP..... :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Well you clearly posted more info on your last review
Seen her in Old street
Paid for an half an hour,
the girl is definitely the same girl from the pictures, she is v pretty.
unfortunately service is v business like, no foreplay.
Her pussy is also quite loose.
Got half hearted blow job and missionary then I exploded!
Offered a massage which lasted 2 minutes I asked her to carry on she said if you want a massage you go to a masseuse!

First review!

So what's up with this one ?

Offline LLPunting

This is nothing more than an obligatory posting to maintain access rights so he can continue to leech.

There is ZERO excuse for anyone who has been a member more than a week to say they don't know what's required in a review.

Strong candidate for the boot.

Online arrow0404

This is nothing more than an obligatory posting to maintain access rights so he can continue to leech.

There is ZERO excuse for anyone who has been a member more than a week to say they don't know what's required in a review.

Strong candidate for the boot.

Plus a review on one of ‘more popular ‘ WGs where maybe less detail goes under the table and tops his numbers up

Offline Chorley

InstaPunt

I met Suzy a few months ago, I text in the morning to get the appointment and it was quite smooth from there on
The flat is in a really communal place and street
I came in and she was just in her bikini showing her amazing body
She really does know how to have fun, offered me a shower which I took and came in. To the room to find her lying face down showing her assets.
I think I paid around £150 for 30 mins but definitely worth it and I will be back!
Where did you meet her? £150, her usual 30 min rate is £100, how did you book her? What’s her place like ?

InstaPunt

Isn't this just touting?  :unknown:
I think a new breed of review. People just trying to keep viewing ability.

Offline magnetico

I don't think they met at all  :dash:

Offline The Film Director

Just looking at her (Jasmin Hot) page, she seems to have reduced her 30 min rate to £100 and to have added a one hour rate.  Sign of a dusty phone with all her tactics or just more BS  :unknown:

Offline BarryProudfoot

Just looking at her (Jasmin Hot) page, she seems to have reduced her 30 min rate to £100 and to have added a one hour rate.  Sign of a dusty phone with all her tactics or just more BS  :unknown:

Location has moved too (Green Park-->Bond Street) :unknown:

Online JayEZ2K

Next time? Your last review was 1.5 years ago.

You were asked specific questions regarding this review and your answer was even more vague than the review.

100% lazy Leech. Checking his post contributions and there is no contribution there either.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 02:49:11 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline Jp0p

I am not sure if this warrants a review in itself since meeting was planned but did not take place. Please let me know otherwise and I will amend.

I tried to meet Suzy Sunday 12th Aug for a 30 mins incall. Comms were all fine and done by text, has to be said she could respond a little quicker.

Meet was arranged and she has moved to a new location which is on one of busiest shopping streets near Bond Street Tube stop. No prizes for people who guess the street in question.

Herein lies the problem: After telling me her place was discrete, I turn up only to find out she works from a flat and next door to hers is a shop with salespeople who stand outside the shop and her flat door trying to get people to come into the shop. There was no chance I was even going to attempt walking up to the door, not discrete at all!

I am not brave enough to do this so I walked. Why could she not pick a less public flat??

I am not sure if this warrants a review in itself since meeting was planned but did not take place. Please let me know otherwise and I will amend.

I tried to meet Suzy Sunday 12th Aug for a 30 mins incall. Comms were all fine and done by text, has to be said she could respond a little quicker.

Meet was arranged and she has moved to a new location which is on one of busiest shopping streets near Bond Street Tube stop. No prizes for people who guess the street in question.

Herein lies the problem: After telling me her place was discrete, I turn up only to find out she works from a flat and next door to hers is a shop with salespeople who stand outside the shop and her flat door trying to get people to come into the shop. There was no chance I was even going to attempt walking up to the door, not discrete at all!

I am not brave enough to do this so I walked. Why could she not pick a less public flat??

You have been here since 2016 maybe you should grow a pair, it's not like your David Beckham don you think the salespeople care who you are  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:04:05 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline LLPunting

Why did you go at all?  You can tell from the post code where she is.  If you're so paranoid then switch to outcalls or known brothels.  Then again I suppose trying to schedule visits when Mom is out doing the shopping is chancy.

You cancelled because you're a coward and can't read a map - no review warranted.

Why did you go at all?  You can tell from the post code where she is.  If you're so paranoid then switch to outcalls or known brothels.  Then again I suppose trying to schedule visits when Mom is out doing the shopping is chancy.

You cancelled because you're a coward and can't read a map - no review warranted.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline magnetico

Herein lies the problem: After telling me her place was discrete, I turn up only to find out she works from a flat and next door to hers is a shop
You sound paranoid.
Nobody cares about you going through a door of a building, in a busy street.

Offline Germany

Listen mate, don't give up. A bit practise and you will get there. Everyone is nervous and that's the reason why we like punting and sexy women opening door behind the door...Give a try another time, with slow steps you will get there, and you'll be the most confident punter in the whole universe, leaving/forgetting your clothes in a prossie house and walking naked down the street!!!   :sarcastic: :thumbsup: :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 12:23:09 pm by Germany »

Offline Anadin

To be fair I have been given a postcode only to find out when I later get the full address the incall is far less discreet than I'd like. By then it's usually too late and I'll often just go ahead but if cowardice is avoiding indiscreet incalls then I'm definitely one. :blush: