Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish - Manchester  (Read 1362 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fred39388

External Link/Members Only

I've finally cleared my backlog of reports with this one; I didn't review my first visit to Molly as there were three already on the front page, but after being badgered about that I can now review her after a second visit!

First off, I knew Molly was the type of vanilla GFE that I like and given we'd seen each other before I managed to arrange a slot with an hour's notice by text.  Some have complained about the entry system to her block but that seems easy enough to me, but the real downer was that the lift was broken and I had to climb several flights of stairs in extreme heatwave conditions ...

On arrival I was met by Molly at the door and after a kiss and cuddle I stripped to get a shower.  I then managed to amuse her by using the hand towel to dry myself - which turned out to be a good thing as she was much chattier and unguarded on this list compared to the last.  After getting back in the room we had a long snog sitting on the side of the bed before she stood and removed her bra.  I took her hand and pulled her down to me and we had a lot more kissing, cuddling and fondling, including taking her pants off and a nice spot of RO.  I then started to play with her clit with my fingers and she wrapped herself around me, stuck her tongue even further down my throat and seemed to work herself up to an orgasm.  I'm not naive enough to think that it might have been faked, but she did get a lot more active with me this time and she probably only had her tongue out of my mouth for 5 minutes in the session - the following five where she moved down and started giving me a lovely BJ.  She had left her hair free this time so as she sucked me I took handfuls of her hair and rubbed it over both my and her bodies, which I found very arousing and swiftly got me to pop in her mouth, after which she sucked me dry.

She sprung up, passed me some wet wipes and went to the bathroom to spit out the cum - which wasn't a surprise this time.  On return she laid back down next to me, chatted a little about the ridiculously hot weather and then started snogging me again.  We ran out of time so I then had another shower (with the right towel), had another little chat and then was given a last kiss before departing.

Details: £60 for half and hour; nice flat although the bedroom is quite small; seemed "looser" on a second visit; gorgeous and definitely sexier with her hair left free.  She is very much a "Ronseal" vanilla GFE, and as that is my type of thing will remain high on my list everytime I visit Manchester.

Offline shauno23

Good review thanks.

Don't know what it is about this one, as she isn't your classic kind of beauty, but something about her look makes me so horny...

Definitely going to see her next. Maybe today if this hangover eases off.

Cheers.

Offline freeze44

Thanks for the review. Think it would be hard to go wrong with her with the info here. Good solid punt and one might see and great that pretty clear on what to expect  :hi: