Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Ruby Ruby  (Read 1743 times)

1 review(s) for zero zero zero (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sirpuntalot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Ruby in Maidenhead, I have to say this was a tough one to give a negative on as shes very hot and the service wasnt rushed. She and her flat are both clean as well. She is the girl in the pics but has more tattoos than are noticable in her pics and is i thought slightly taller than sated at about 5ft 3.

After confirming the price was £110 for an hour as stated on her profile  i was told it was £120. after me convincing her i wasnt lieing !!.I handed over £110.
I dont know if this gave her the hump as it certainly wasn't the cute teen girlfriend experience it was billed to be on her profile!! After asking for a lamp to be put on as the room was too dark. I inquired about french kissing, to which she replied "I dont kiss" to which i replied "girlfriend experience?" to which she replied "ill try".
At this point i'm thinking why didn't i ask this before handing over my 'hard earned'. Onwards and upwards though. she then asked me what position i would like to try first, "with you on top please" to which she replied "i dont do on top" oh well, bad luck always comes in threes i suppose, and after that the punt did go better.
In the end we had sex twice blowjob 'without', missionary, doggystyle and a handjob.  Maybe i caught her at a bad time or given her the hump when she queried the price. I wouldn't go back again, and couldn't recommend her as a girlfriend experience or even as a PSE the blowjob and sex was mechanical and the handjob involved 2 fingers (original if nothing else!!)

vorian

From reading your review, I think you were totally right to give a negative. She might have been attractive but did not provide you with a enthusiastic service. The profile seems solid enough in it's presentation but makes me think it was written by someone else. Considering  she does not even know the correct advertised rate for an hour. That fact alone would have made me give a negative,  handing over the money should be the easiest part of a punt and not create a bad atmosphere for the rest of your time.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Maybe i caught her at a bad time or given her the hump when she queried the price.
I can only base my opinion on the review, but it sounds like she was pulling a fast one. she probably does it to everyone. She changed the price, had a bad attitude (I presume given she had the hump), didn't offer advertised services, didn't know what GFE was. Your review is very welcome.

Offline xsw21

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

I’ve had my eye on her for the past month because she looks super cute, but I think I’ll stay well clear now after your review…

Cheers  :drinks:

neal61575

I had my eye on this cutie as well, but after this review, I think I'll give it a miss.

Offline rudolph hucker

Sadly, my new year's resolution is to 'blacklist' ALL pro$$ies who have a greatly inflated sense of their own importance and those with a high level of self absorption = I won't be gracing Ruby's bedsheets with my presence just yet.

Happy hunting.