Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&HornyHannah Old Trafford / Chorlton area  (Read 1108 times)

18 review(s) for Hot&HornyHannah (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

galcom666

Neutral

Cost £100 for an hour. Left after about 45 minutes after feeling grossed out.

External Link/Members Only

This meet happened in April yes I'm slow.

In short : What a difference a couple of years makes.

I had booked numerous SP but as per usual they go silent as it gets closer to the time. The usual thing they read your message yet there is no response. Or I text them via my other phone and I also get no response. I was in a horribly boring meeting in Manchester and simply wanted to shoot my cum down a girl's throat.

So I turned to an old hand in Manchester old being the operative word here as I last saw her in 2016. In part because I was seconded to work in Oxford it wasn't a bad gig and there were plenty of students to have fun with.

Anyway phoned her up she remembers me or has something on her phone about me whatever I don't give a toss.

Exchange messages and a time. I go to the cash machine at the Tesco nearby and get out a ton to give her,

I arrive sit and wait and she sends me a message about getting dolled up.

She's wearing a red skirt and hold ups pretty nice. She has also put on some weight... oh well.

In to her apartment up the stairs.

Paperwork, offer of water and I've got my cock down her throat fucking her face with her grabbing my arse and pulling me towards her.  It's almost all me standing up thrusting into her throat. I love the sounds she makes when I thrust into her throat.

I go faster and pull out a bit so I can cum into her mouth instead of down her throat she gargles it lets it drool onto her hands licks it up before swallowing the lot... (I had asked for this).

Anyway she vanishes off to the bathroom and comes back. She lays down and I warm her up by cramming two fingers into her.
It feels mushy almost like she's pre-lubed herself... unsurprising...I'm hard again now and fuck her face on the bed in a side ways
69s with my fingers in her.

I pull it out and I'm suddenly grossed out.

My fingers are covered in purple custard. It's congealed period blood and she's working my cock while I'm sort of wondering
where to wipe it away. She finally notices a few minutes later and wipes it off saying she thought her period was over. It was
a complete mood killer and she went into the bathroom for a minute. I know it's natural but it's not something I want to see
when I'm seeing a WG. I go into the bathroom and wash my hands for a couple minutes to get it out from under my nails. The mood is
gone and I'm done here. I get dressed quickly and leave.

The first part face fucking her excellent. I could fuck her face

The gross congealed blood part not so much.

Therefore when both are considered a neutral

Offline Pewpew

:vomit: :lol:

Thanks for lightening up my morning, although I feel sorry for you!

I remember once I was seeing a wg and there was a used tampon floating in the loo.  Put me right off.