Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 Manchester/Salford.  (Read 701 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

galcom666

EmilyJane95

External Link/Members Only

Cost £70 for half an hour.

Positive.

Note this meeting was sometime in early to Mid July.

I had wanted to see somebody who was touring in Manchester. She neglected to mention she had decided to go home two days early so I was left waiting for this other one and it didn't happen.

So at short notice I messaged emilyJane95.

Fairly clear instructions with a detailed text message detailing where to go and when to come.

Went out to new bit of Salford Quays I parked up next to the play ground and went to her flat.

Some guy held the door open for me. Went in the lift which is one of those dial a floor type lifts.

Her message says don't knock just go in. I wait outside her flat call and get her to let me in.

Went up went in everybody is correct she has a little bit of a gut and is a bit bigger than she states and her pictures are either old or edited slightly. 100% properly shaven and smooth downstairs.

Pay money, ask her to put on some stockings. She puts on an opaque black pair with red ribbons on the top, but she has no suspender belt. She's a bit finicky about me going towards the living room area.

Clothes off into a pile just outside the bedroom door.

Very brief chat. I'd have placed her as a Mackem actually.

Get a brief blowjob but this isn't what I'm here for.

I tell her I just want to fuck her ass.

I fuck her ass in doggy for about 5 minutes.

I fuck her ass in mission for about 10 minutes ~ I ask her to put her legs as high as possible, thinking maybe of a feet behind head thing. She tells me she's just eaten and can't stretch so far. She takes it well.

I fuck her ass with her on top for about 10 minutes, she gets me right on the edge but then stops.

I want to finish in her mouth and she says she won't swallow it as she's on a strict calorie controlled diet, it's not as if I manage to cum anyway :/ far too hot and tired today.

I get up and then try to walk into the closet next to the door thinking it's the bathroom. Take a shower, towels are dry. Have a quick talk about when next. She says holidays soon.

I leave and get flat tyre on my way home :/