Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie - Jasmines, Darlington  (Read 1607 times)

Offline methodz00

After a positive experience with Annie I thought I'd pay her another visit as I was in the area  but unfortunately it didn't live up to expectations.

Usual scenario, rang up, booked and was walking through the door within half an hour.

Annie was as fit as I remembered, tiny with a tight body and wearing a figure hugging dress I was definitely looking forward to the session.

£40 for an hour, money exchanged and I was lead to the room and asked to undressed.

Clothes off and incomes Annie playing on her phone, she eventually put it down and asked if I was warm enough, if I liked music playing how hard I wanted the massage etc.

Based on the previous massage I opted for hard and it felt great but a few minutes in another lady started shouting and Annie replied and said she would be back in a minute.

Laid on the table for what seemed like a couple of minutes until she returned and started the massage again.

No issues with the massage, as previously stated she is clearly professional trained, hit all of the right places and worked a couple of knots out of my shoulders before the usual touching started.

Asked if I wanted extras, I asked for B2B and she rolled her eyes and sighed. Obviously not kean she told me it would be expensive and stated £60. I should have opted for a hand job based on her reaction but thinking with my dick I haggled her down to £40 and she accepted.

Off with her dress, knickers left on and she started a half arsed attempt at B2B, tits in my face, some kissing and that was it. Tried to touch her arse and tits but wasn't overly happy and there was definitely no sign of her kickers coming off and me playing with her pussy like last time.

Hand job was ok, works the head really well but I had to ask her to put more oil on me and she kept asking I wouldn't come after a few minutes.

Blew my load, cleaned up, cash handed over and I was ready to leave.

On the way out she tried to hand me the takeaway menu for a local place, I politely declined and walked out the door.

Completed contrast to my last visit, I won't be going back.

External Link/Members Only

Offline tommydave

Last couple of times ive been its been a bit 'meh' to be honest... dont know whats happened really and she doesnt seem to have any girls working there its just the owner :/ pity....

Offline maxxblue

On the way out she tried to hand me the takeaway menu for a local place, I politely declined and walked out the door.

What was that about?  :unknown:

Offline Fragilehand

What was that about?  :unknown:
She could have shares many moons ago sheng said she co-owned a takeaway.

Offline catweazle

Is Annie the slim girl, pretty face, nice smile, no tits to talk of?

Offline waynekerr600

She could have shares many moons ago sheng said she co-owned a takeaway.

Bet the Chinese pulled pork was nice.

Offline roboeggman

Is Annie the slim girl, pretty face, nice smile, no tits to talk of?

That sounds like the Annie I've seen many times.

Offline catweazle

That sounds like the Annie I've seen many times.

Thanks. I've seen her but never got a name.

Offline 3rdManIn

Maybe she was encouraging you to order a 69?

On a more serious note,I wonder if the knickers firmly on and change of attitude was a sign of time of month?

Offline methodz00

On a more serious note,I wonder if the knickers firmly on and change of attitude was a sign of time of month?

I did think that was maybe the case! It was a completely different experience to my first visit.

Offline 3rdManIn

Iknow it's an easy thing for us blerks to think, but if she is the only one working there then I guess she'd rather keep working and give what she can, rather than close up shop or offer just a massage.

Online Weatherman21

What’s wrong with Ashington? :bomb:

Offline waynekerr600

What’s wrong with Ashington? :bomb:

Nothing if you can speak the lengwidge.

Online Kev3773

Offline methodz00

Iknow it's an easy thing for us blerks to think, but if she is the only one working there then I guess she'd rather keep working and give what she can, rather than close up shop or offer just a massage.

There was another girl working there.

She was shouting at Annie during my massage as outlined in my review and I also heard her take someone into the room next door.