Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladies of Sheerdelight - Newport  (Read 6772 times)

Offline wholuvsubaby

Does anyone have experience of this group?

/www.adultwork.com/2024000 or External Link/Members Only

no photos on profile but do respond to e mails - are they RAF or mega discrete?

Offline Corus Boy

No Private Gallery.
Landline phone number.
Range of ladies, claimed.
£50 per Hour.
Must be worth a gamble if in Newport.

SirPhilipXX

Been on AW for 7 months but zero feedback?
No photos of these 'ladies' not even ones with faces obscured?
No verification photo either?
Possibly a single SP looking for safety in numbers?
Looks a little dodgy to me.

Before confirming a booking, make sure you get photos sent to you online or by SMS, otherwise you may get a nasty shock when you turn up for your cut-price session!

Offline wholuvsubaby

Thanks Sir P

Your thoughts mirror mine.

I have requested photos but nothing in return. Wtf.

Would you really go to your butchers and slap £60 on the counter expecting a choice of meats, some of which may be prime cuts, to be given chopped liver and kidney?

All to high RISK of being dissappointed.

Stewart40

I visited ladies of sheer delight the other day....guys don't bother I met with a girl called Gemma(delights) not what I expected...I won't be visiting there again

Offline HS4000Kestral

Was it cladha square or something like that?

SirFukedDaLot

Was it cladha square or something like that?

CLITha Square by the hospital..  :D

Offline welshy1970s

Visited there a last week. Met naughty jd. Was ok, good oral.

np500

Offline HS4000Kestral

There seem to be a few Romanians working out of Clutha sq now...

Offline HughJardon

Sheer delights is still operational and are located near the base of the right hand side of Clytha Sq by the alleyway. More mature bigger ladies there if thats your bag.

There are free lansing romas up the middle of clytha (same side) Ive linked them to the currently faking thread

Offline Corus Boy

Offline HughJardon

2 more SPs in the newport area

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Located on Clytha square..a blast from the past for many  :kissgirl:

My notes from the faking thread, Sheer delights was probably running at the same time as Studio 1 on lower dock street, that place was a colossal shithole and attracted street walkers a plenty, the old bill soon put a stop to that, and closed Studio 1 for good.

Offline Corus Boy

My notes from the faking thread, Sheer delights was probably running at the same time as Studio 1 on lower dock street, that place was a colossal shithole and attracted street walkers a plenty, the old bill soon put a stop to that, and closed Studio 1 for good.

That place is a bad memory you've dragged up!

Climbing those stairs and banging on the door like you were outside an illegal speakeasy drinker!  I twisted my ankle leaping down the stairs in an attempt to make a rapid escape before I caught anything!

Gigiddy

I visited ladies of sheer delight the other day....guys don't bother I met with a girl called Gemma(delights) not what I expected...I won't be visiting there again

Oh please go on... let us share your pain !

Gigiddy

One good thing is you are very close to the clinic as you depart ... wondering

Offline HS4000Kestral

Oh please go on... let us share your pain !

I met Gemma.

The only thing correct about her name was the Gemma bit!

Big woman, I should have walked - but she did take it up the arse while having her hair pulled.

Morecambe Donkey

I have been to Sheer Delights twice and had a happy ending both times. I saw Paris and Nicki. Great oral from Paris and at £60.00 I wasnt expecting a Rachel Hunter lookalike. Glamour models they are not but Paris was worth a punt. Nikki? Not so much.