Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi Sami- Glasgow  (Read 2243 times)

24 review(s) for Delicous.Rona (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for Sexy.Sami x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline BobbyMcd

30mins £60

Visited Sexy Sami in her flat at St Georges Cross. Txt her earlier in the day for a couple hours later.

No shower needed as came from gym(need to sort out the beer belly). Txt outside and got in fast. As soon as in the flat sami pounced on me, it was extreme.

She was wearing black sexy lingerie, I read a few things about her weight but dont see it, she is hot. Gave the cash and she stashed it.

Told me to get naked, took me 10seconds lol. I lying on the bed, she gets on and goes straight for my cock, Good technique, i didnt last long, never do, asked for cum on tits, she obliged, quick clean up and chat amd she went for round 2.

Got hard quick, asked sami to get on top, she rode me well, played with those nice tits she has and not long came in the bag.

Had clean up and a wee chat, left after a nice kiss from sami.

Would i return, yes i would.

Sorry no link, i dont know how to

Offline jedi master

Here's the link to sexysami

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been with this girl years ago before I was a member off uk punting heard from other reviews she has put the weight on. Never got a chance to review her. But I would reckon a neutral from myself as if I remember she wouldn't go cowgirl. Which is a pet hate off mine as the girl on top is my favourite position.

Also remember she pounced on me right away once we got the paperwork out the way and claims her adultwork account has been hacked twice now.

JM

Offline BobbyMcd

Here's the link to sexysami

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been with this girl years ago before I was a member off uk punting heard from other reviews she has put the weight on. Never got a chance to review her. But I would reckon a neutral from myself as if I remember she wouldn't go cowgirl. Which is a pet hate off mine as the girl on top is my favourite position.

Also remember she pounced on me right away once we got the paperwork out the way and claims her adultwork account has been hacked twice now.

JM

Cheer mate, im useless with technology.

I would say she is bit bigger than her pic but I like that so defo no probs with her size. It did take a wee bit of persuading to get her to go on top but she agreed

Online myothernameis

Also remember she pounced on me right away once we got the paperwork out the way

Ah good old time, one hot summer, visiting Sami at Charing cross, the minute the money was out the way, I was pushed onto the bed, and she ravished me  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline kennyj

so did you have 2 pops for £60 ,seems ok

Offline BobbyMcd

so did you have 2 pops for £60 ,seems ok

Yeah I did, i cum fast. Embarassing as it is it aint gonna stop me

Offline The Man With No Name

Ah good old time, one hot summer, visiting Sami at Charing cross, the minute the money was out the way, I was pushed onto the bed, and she ravished me  :D :D :D :D :D

Agreed, but it was better before she was of the size that doing so would result in broken bones. :D

On another note, why have three pics of some other bird (that clearly ain't, nor ever was Sami) been now linked to all her reviews?

Online Boinky

On another note, why have three pics of some other bird (that clearly ain't, nor ever was Sami) been now linked to all her reviews?

Last time her profile was "hacked/stolen" (sold?) they're the pictures of the one that was using it. UKP must be linking multiples of her profiles together.

I don't think my review of her shows up unless you type he AW nickname into the search box.

EDIT - If you look at the top of the page, review for Delicious Rona are also showing up, but quite possibly none of the actual reviews are of her and all of Sami.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 03:11:21 pm by Boinky »

Last time her profile was "hacked/stolen" (sold?) they're the pictures of the one that was using it. UKP must be linking multiples of her profiles together.

I don't think my review of her shows up unless you type he AW nickname into the search box.

EDIT - If you look at the top of the page, review for Delicious Rona are also showing up, but quite possibly none of the actual reviews are of her and all of Sami.

Cheers.

Was half reminded of this about Sami's profile by the two separate links to reviews, but assumed AW had just fucked her over in some way, not that someone else had actually been operating it. All the reviews under the "Rona" link are of Sami indeed.

Interesting that the other girl's pics (since those were the pics on the profile when it was last active) still show up even though that profile is long gone, but I've noticed this before with a lot of deactivated profiles. Just shows you how most things on the internet are permanent in one way or another. Access to the AW server would be a goldmine for bribery for anyone in the right position.

Those old pics of the other girl would likely tempt the more inexperienced UKP user to make a booking, so wouldn't surprise me if that was all part of the plan to sell it on, given reports of Sami's actual size these days. But because of this, even if her profile was genuinely stolen, it's probably been more of an ironic help than hindrance (on here at least), coupled with Sami's sterling reputation for service. Certainly done her far less harm than all that extra eating she's been doing. Didn't know the Polish celebrated Christmas for 6 months.