Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKaty sex kitten / Canary Wharf  (Read 1353 times)

20 review(s) for xxKaty sex kitten (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline deano658

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £150 p/h
Comms: All done by text, very quick response.
Location: Apartment block in South Quay, Concierge at the door but lots of people coming and going.
Services: DFK, OWO.
Facilities: shower with gel etc and clean towel.

Looks: Perfect figure, she clearly looks after herself. Nice pair of fake titties too, not too big and look really good on her. Facially probably a 7/10 on a good day, nothing wrong just a bit plain looking, a bit of makeup wouldn't have went astray.

The Session:
Katy was dressed in some nice sexy lingerie, we took our time on the bed with lots of DFK befor emoving on to some OWO, technique was ok but the highlight was seeing her perfect figure sucking on my cock.

As much as I was enjoying the view the OWO wasn't really doing it for me so we started fucking in missionary, Katy was very enthusiastic and seemed to be enjoying herself (I know they all do but this seemed genuine) she begged for some doggy so being a gentleman I was only too happy to oblige. Again an amazing sight seeing her fit hot body grinding on the little fella, pop one in the bag within seconds.

A bit of chatting about what she gets up to when down in London, then on to round two, I can never achieve a second pop but she gave it a good go, started off in doggy befor emoving back to mish, again she seemed to be genuinely enjoying it and either is incredibly good at faking orgasms or genuinely came, either way quick shower and I left with a spring in my step.

Would I go back
tough one, facially not a stunner but decent enough, cracking body but sex was pretty vanilla, I have been tempted to go back a few times though and probably will if I find myself in a rut one day.