Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy'adella - Barbican TOFTT  (Read 624 times)

2 review(s) for foxy'adella (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline twinturbo

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Had a quick look on here, could not find anything so i guess it's a TOFTT?

Punt took place earlier this week, was feeling horny and just wanted a P&D, didn't have much choice so decided to go for this. Asked if does 15mins she said no, so went for 30mins option. I also had Sexy_Anda on my HL, which in hindsight I should of gone for instead i probably would of enjoyed myself more, but Adella was closer so I made my way

Services
OW, Sex in few positions, massage

Price/Duration
30 Mins @ £70

Comms
No issues here. Finished work called her and she was available, she text me address and I made my way

Second floor flat 5 mins walk from Barbican Station.

Appearance:
As the pics, Tall slim, nothing special I would say 4/10

The meeting:
She told me to call her when I got to the location so she could direct me. She gives you the address of a coffee shop across the road so she can see you and then you have to cross the road and her place is right behind a bus stop. Good thing was she said she will stay on the phone so when I get to the bus stop no waiting around and she will open the door for me which she did.

Met inside with a peck on the cheek. She was wearing a set of black bra and underwear, nothing sexy at all, i should of walked but the little man was controlling me. Anyways paperwork sorted, and I asked if I could take a shower and she said yes. She took out a fresh towel from the cupboard and off i went. Bathroom was nice and clean, shower was good and working fine. Came back in with towel around me and sat down.
she removed towel and started kissing all of my body and lots of ball licking and teasing. moved over to the bed and this continued for a few mins, then on with the rubber and OW. nothing special. got bored after a few mins and suggested to start.

Banged her CG, Mish and then doggy where i finished.

Cleaned up and then she gave a okayish massage whilst making small talk. She was telling me how she used to be at Liverpool street and how landlord kept increasing the rent until finally she told him to F off and moved here.

Had another shower got changed and off i went.

I didn't really enjoy myself but that was because i did not find her attractive, but in all fairness to her she was very polite and friendly and was actually making a decent effort.

Positives
1. Independent, not a clock watcher.
3. Friendly and did put effort in and did everything I asked.
4. Was not rushed.

Negatives
not attractive, not my cup of tea

Conclusion
friendly, but only good for a P&D

Would I return?
No

Recommend?
As a P&D maybe if she's your thing but i would say should be £40/50 for 15 mins. I would not recommend paying £70 for 30mins. Much more better alternatives out there for that price.

holland

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:03:34 am by holland »

holland

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:03:03 am by holland »

Offline twinturbo

@Holland
Yep that’s definitely her. Oh one thing I forgot to addin the review was her saggy boobs. They prob a c cup 32 as a guess but really wrinkly from the sides and saggy. Which i guess puts her in the older age group! Late 30’s possible