Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Swindon Gangbang  (Read 2836 times)

Offline swindongent81

External Link/Members Only

Have just requested more info on this, intrigued to see where it is and possibly who with. Only downside of going to one in hometown is the possibility of someone you know being there!

Offline localguy1962

It mentions a night club - I wonder if it's Touch Sauna, a gay club most times, then a swing club open to all every other Sat..

Offline swindongent81

I did think that, not really sure where else it could be.

Offline localguy1962

If it is Touch/Swindon Swingers not sure where the gb could be held, most of the rooms are fairly small except the one with the sort of pit area, and the bar area itself..still, like you , I've emailed them to see what comes back

Online Lewis

Have they got back to you yet?

Odd that on AW they say the event is £60 for the session, but on Swindon swingers it's something like £20 or £25 for their swingers night.

Offline localguy1962

Nothing yet. I agree about the prices, but if you went to a swing night theres no guarantee of any action - the gangbang would ..

Offline Fisherman

Used a free view to see the private gallery

Good looking girl but don't recognise her as a local SP

if some one knows how to copy the pics happy to post, it wont let me copy them at prsent

Offline localguy1962

If you have an Android device then it's possible to download gallery pics from AW by logging on to the site using the Android device

Online Lewis

If you have an Android device then it's possible to download gallery pics from AW by logging on to the site using the Android device

Can do the same with Apple as well.

Offline tigger245

Have just requested more info on this, intrigued to see where it is and possibly who with. Only downside of going to one in hometown is the possibility of someone you know being there!

RATIO-, 1;10 WTF-No Thanks  :(

Online Moby Dick

AW Member since 8 august. Not logged in since 9th August.
Not confident this is going to be any good.

Offline localguy1962

RATIO-, 1;10 WTF-No Thanks  :(

I guess it depends on how long the session is..an hour or two probably too short...4-5 hours maybe better..

Online Moby Dick

Still not logged on since 9th!
AW Member since 8 august. Not logged in since 9th August.
Not confident this is going to be any good.

Offline swindongent81

Has anyone had a response yet?

Offline localguy1962

Yep..got an email saying
'Hi there,

Currently getting through nearly 100 emails for our ext gangbang (5th Sept)

Below are the details of the event and how to book... Sorry about any delay in getting back to you, but we always get this number of emails, though usually only 20% are ever serious.

Our September Gang Bang has now got one spare place available, details are below...
Payment will need to be made in next 24hrs or will have to pass onto next on reserve list
Gang Bang Conformation and Payment Details:
Payment to be made to confirm your place, otherwise we will have to post out to our reserves to make payment and you will loose your place.
We have to do this as Im sure you are aware there are a lot of time wasters on this site, hope you understand.
Bank Details to make Payment to:
Account Number: 03169456
Sort Code: 20-84-61
Make Payment Ref: GB
Payment £40
Confirmed Details:
Female, age 35yrs
C Cup Breasts.
The event will be on Wednesday 5th September (date confirmed)
Event duration will be 2hrs (it may go over this time - depending on how everyone gets on. For some this will be their first gangbang event).
We also confirm there will be a second female attending as part of a couple, so now you have two greedy girls.
Alcohol: There is a licensed bar as the venue is a nightclub and alcohol will be on sale to purchase along with soft drinks.
Sex: All sex penetration will be protected using condoms.
Oral will be: Oral without and cum in mouth and over body.
Anal: we will know closer to the time, if the greedy girl decides she is happy to do this we will message ahed to let you know this.
Event timings:
Start7pm
End: 9pm
We would like participants to arrive 15mins before (6:45pm) so we can start promptly at 7pm.
All participants will need to make payment in full by Tuesday 28th August due to time wasters that have in the past said that they are coming and then not shown up.
If you are happy with all the above, the next stage is to make the payment as instructed above...
After payment has been made, we will give full address and name of Night Club.
We look forward to hearing from you and even more so to meeting you in person on 5th September.
Max Glamour'

The pic wasnt attached, and email was received a day after the payment was due.

Offline Sanch79

Same email that I received.... think I’ll give it a miss!

Surplus2018

Same email i had. I'm convinced its a scam, the full payment date was supposed to be made this last Tuesday?!. Yet I've received this email within the last hour. And if its not i'll give it a miss anyway.

Offline hottext72

paying by bank transfer before the event  :dash:     NO NO NO NO  :thumbsdown:

Online Moby Dick

Avoid
Better to organise privately with indie and a few punters on here. MMMF

Offline swindongent81

Avoid
Better to organise privately with indie and a few punters on here. MMMF

Would love to do this. Have mentioned group bookings to SammieJ before and she charges her same hourly rate for multiple people (within reason). I know things like this rarely  materialise but any interest?

Offline localguy1962

Possibly, tho I;m not sure I;d want to stump up money before I arrived at the event

Offline swindongent81

Possibly, tho I;m not sure I;d want to stump up money before I arrived at the event

No I agree, would need to work it out to pay on arrival.

Offline dazg

Same email i had. I'm convinced its a scam, the full payment date was supposed to be made this last Tuesday?!. Yet I've received this email within the last hour. And if its not i'll give it a miss anyway.
I had same email too

Queried it and got reply saying they wanted a guaranteed number of attendees

Online Moby Dick

Would love to do this. Have mentioned group bookings to SammieJ before and she charges her same hourly rate for multiple people (within reason). I know things like this rarely  materialise but any interest?
Do you mean this one:
 MissSammie

Gomez42

Interested in a GB with Sammie, up to 5 would be good.

Offline Whirl Pool

I would definitely be up for that - she’s on my H/L but have yet to meet her.

Surplus2018

Offline swindongent81

Wow lots of interest. I'll message her to see if would be interested and we'll go from there.

Offline YourLocalGP

I'd be interested in this too.  I've seen Sammie once before (review done too) and she's a crackin shag.

Offline swindongent81

I have messaged her, fingers crossed for a response!

Offline Cosworth89

No I agree, would need to work it out to pay on arrival.

I would be up for something like that only issue is don't want to bump into people I may know!!

Offline swindongent81

No response to a couple of messages about it so not looking great. I am hoping to book her in the next week or so anyway so will mention it then!

On another note I see the original gangbang on this thread apparently went ahead as AW profile has been updated. Interested to see if any reviews get added.

Surplus2018

No response to a couple of messages about it so not looking great. I am hoping to book her in the next week or so anyway so will mention it then!

On another note I see the original gangbang on this thread apparently went ahead as AW profile has been updated. Interested to see if any reviews get added.

MissSammie is notoriously poor on the AW email front, saying that, she's also not brilliant on the text/phone call front.
But she is such a great SP when you get to see her.

Offline swindongent81

MissSammie is notoriously poor on the AW email front, saying that, she's also not brilliant on the text/phone call front.
But she is such a great SP when you get to see her.

Agreed, have seen her 3 times in total (I know, I know - should review). She is awesome.