Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Wellness shop Ipswich  (Read 1224 times)

Battle

External Link/Members Only
fancied a massage, tried a couple places but no joy so decided to have another visit to this place on the High Street Ipswich

Booked 1 hour over the phone, paid the £45 and waited to see who was doing massage, in walked a slight young (27yrs old) lady, quite attractive introduced herself as Julia or Julie, very friendly and chatty

the main reason for this review is this was, I will have to say,  one of the best massages I have received.

after about 30 mins she ask me to turn over and then extras were offered £40 B2B and HJ, i agreed she got undressed, nice little body with very pert tits which she kept sticking in my face to suck.
after a while I asked to lay down so I could massage her tits and play with her pussy, from her reactions she seemed to really enjoy this and she got quick with hand actions to which I couldn't hold back anymore and shot my lot all over breasts
what a fantastic finish !!!

i don't think she is there long as going back to London and then Norwich, shame really because she was great, IMO  :thumbsup:

Offline dwaynepaine

Quick question - did she lay down for you to play with her or was it the other way round?

Battle

sorry for delayed response, yes she laid on her back for me to play with her,  :thumbsup: