Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crowne Plaza Dubai guest friendly?  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Farmer punt

I am on a business trip to Abu dhabi but will spending one night in the Crowne Plaza on the Sheikh Zayed Rd. would like to have a punt while I am in town but wondering how easy it is to get girls in to the hotel?

also any tips on where I can pick up girls nearby would be appreciated (I know Zincs is in the Hotel but read mixed reviews on this place).

Any help greatly appreciated and a report will be forthcoming  :drinks:

Offline 2happen

It certainly used to be, 5+ years back. (I was once woken up there by a knock on the door; not housekeeping but an EE prostitute who'd got the wrong room number:)  Have a discreet word with the doorman/security - they'll tell you. My guess is it'll be fine but the hotel may want to photocopy her passport. Do report back on Zinc and how you get on! Recent Trip advisor comments confirm some 'hookers', including the ubiquitous Afrika Korps since one reviewer likens the place to a nightclub in Nigeria     
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:54:28 am by 2happen »

Offline Jimmyredcab

According to this link there should not be a problem.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Farmer punt

Ok, so my short report!

Didn't get back to the hotel til after work which was a lot later than anticipated. There were two clubs, Zinc downstairs and a second in the hotel lobby which was geared towards the Indian population on Thursday nights. I had a discreet chat with security, one of whom got a bit shirty but the second guy was quite helpful.

Basically you can get guests in but some of the security can make a bit of a scene about it. As i was chatting to one security guy another shouted across the lobby at another guest who was bringing a Filipino into the hotel, this obviously made everyone in lobby look over. The Indian nightclub had some EE girls in but they were ridiculously expensive even by Dubai standards.

Zinc had a bit of a variety with a few Africans and orientals hanging around. The Africans could be quite aggressive grabbing you and almost dragging you out the club. The orientals more discreet but I found you had to approach them and again they were asking quite a lot.

You can arrange women through some of the security guys to keep it discreet but you wouldn't really know what you were getting until they rocked up to your room.

Offline coconut101

Ok, so my short report!

Didn't get back to the hotel til after work which was a lot later than anticipated. There were two clubs, Zinc downstairs and a second in the hotel lobby which was geared towards the Indian population on Thursday nights. I had a discreet chat with security, one of whom got a bit shirty but the second guy was quite helpful.

Basically you can get guests in but some of the security can make a bit of a scene about it. As i was chatting to one security guy another shouted across the lobby at another guest who was bringing a Filipino into the hotel, this obviously made everyone in lobby look over. The Indian nightclub had some EE girls in but they were ridiculously expensive even by Dubai standards.

Zinc had a bit of a variety with a few Africans and orientals hanging around. The Africans could be quite aggressive grabbing you and almost dragging you out the club. The orientals more discreet but I found you had to approach them and again they were asking quite a lot.

You can arrange women through some of the security guys to keep it discreet but you wouldn't really know what you were getting until they rocked up to your room.

search ISG forum for guest friendly hotels. Also Girls will have short stay apartments usually for Dhs 100. ask em