Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'I was kidnapped in London and trafficked for sex'  (Read 7945 times)

John67

I think you can tell it easy, based on price and how beautifull the girl is: why would a nice girl work for an agency who charge 100£/hr if there's plenty of agencies who charge 200£-300£/hr? I'm sure most of them will be happy with 2-3 clients a day for 200£/hr instead of 4-5 clients a day for 100£/hr. Or do you really think they are stupid to work for 100£/hr for full service?

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and

I think this type of AW profile must be trafficked?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looking at those, my assumption would be that its probably one girl with two profiles, can't be sure if its the same girl with different makeup in the photos or if one of them is a ringer. Given than they both list bareback, and are both priced at £80/hour I would have thought it likely she/they are Hungarian or Bulgarian, and coerced/trafficked

Offline Londonpunter30

You could try reporting to AW.  I no wait you can't as the link in their website says they don't give a shit

Offline king tarzan

Ask yourself a question: how often have you seen any punters here state that they've called the police because of trafficking fears? I can't remember one in the couple of years I've been a member here. If anything, when suspicions are voiced, those who raise them often get shouted down.
Now we're supposed to be the more knowledgeable of the punting fraternity - and if we don't report these girls, then who else will?

100% agree..

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline magnetico

You could try reporting to AW.  I no wait you can't as the link in their website says they don't give a shit
Which page is saying that?

Offline king tarzan

I hope the criminals die of aids, the lot of them..
Slowly and painfully for what they put them women through.
Heart breaking to watch.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

Which page is saying that?

doesn't quite say that, but if you select "trafficking" as a reason for reporting a profile, they just tell you to call the police

Offline Londonpunter30

doesn't quite say that, but if you select "trafficking" as a reason for reporting a profile, they just tell you to call the police

Yes that's the page I was talking about.. IIRC it was that and underage girls that brought down backpage.. you would think they would learn from that

Offline Itsnotshy

and

I think this type of AW profile must be trafficked?

Look more like kidnap victims to me, hate the trafficking word it means nothing and everything to all people. Catch a bus and you're being trafficked.
If they're being held against their will that is fucking kidnapping and false imprisonment.
If they are not being held against their will or threatened then they are just being stupid and as adults should get a grip on their lives.