Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss classy type - Coventry  (Read 2947 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thompsonjohn

Evening,

I went to see miss classy type last week however I was very disappointed. Initially I arrived and found I had to pay in the hotels car park which used to be free ( next to the jag plant in Coventry)

Once I had paid and found the room she opened the door and whilst she had a perfect body her face and hair suggested she was alot older than her claimed age on aw....

Like I said she had a stunning body and couldn’t ask for more however her face wasn’t the best and I’d put her in her fifties rather than the 40s her profile claimed. Her hair was a short bob and added to her aged look.

I’m a bit younger so I’d rather have a younger girl however if your older/ like the gilf look you won’t be disappointed.

I walked after seeing her so I can’t comment on her services but I wouldn’t recommend.

Thank you

Offline Pussyman69

Her profile says 34 but I usually add 10  to be safe but with this one add 20????

brandonpete

Thompsonjohn.....cheers mate you've just saved me £60.
                                                                                    pete

Chuckman

Maths isn't her strong point - £60 for 30mins or £140 for an hour. Just book two concurrent half hour sessions and save £20.

Offline doggy tyle

She worked in spangles Nottingham. Telling  you boys you missed a treat!. Great blow job, super tits and good fuck. Several positive reviews on there to check. East midlands section.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - doggstyle, doggy tyle
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Jb1981

I too was disappointed on my visit seeing her in Nottingham. Personally I think she looked a lot bigger in person too. I changed my booking to 15 mins when arriving as she was a last resort. Worth a pump and dump but otherwise would not return.

Offline Thompsonjohn

I think adding 20 years on is fair, like I said perfect body just face looks very old.... I don’t mind a milf just not a gilf...

Offline InMefan

I'm always reluctant to book girls mid 30's and 40's onwards because a lot of them don't seem to look very good facially and end up looking a lot older.

Offline Woodcutter

I'd been tempted to book her a few times, emailed her about a meet a while ago & very nearly arranged it, then noticed penetration wasn't on her likes list.
I emailed back saying I was ready to book & could she just clarify the penetration bit.
She never replied, glad she didn't sounds like I dodged one.

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

I booked to see her recently, she gave me the name of the hotel. We agreed a time but she didn’t answer any of my calls when I was waiting nearby. Very frustrating at the time but it sounds like I saved myself from wasting £60.