Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gagging Grace, Wakefield  (Read 983 times)

18 review(s) for GAGGING-GRACE (11 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline AlexW

External Link/Members Only

About a month ago maybe

£50 for 15 mins

The booking / waiting
Left work early, checked local availables on AW, sent a text asking if available in half an hour, got an almost immediate Yes. Set off. Was texted room number on arrival. Potentially the speediest easiest booking done

The Venue

Generic Wakefield Hotel, nothing of note to report really.

The Girl

To be blunt, chubbier than expected. But that's not a negative, she's a very cute chubby, in the curvy sense. Nice big arse and C ish cup tits. Age I'd guess mid twenties tops.

The meeting
Standard door hide from Grace. Wearing fancy underwear and a little dressing gown. Offered a shower, and accepted. Back in the room for some great kissing, told her I'd just like a BJ. And it was great, nice and deep, good eye contact, and ball licking. Grace requested CIM but to give her a warning. She went to spit and rinse while I dressed.
A final kiss and a good bye and I was off about 15 minutes after arriving, and about 45 minutes after my initial AW search.

Would book again.

She flaked on a booking with me this week but hopefully just a blip, will try again next time

Offline mrfishyfoo

Welcome out of the shadows MrAW and cheers for sharing.  :hi: :hi: