Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOYO Massage Hanwell  (Read 1260 times)

Offline fozzie44uk

External Link/Members Only

I read Muff Lickers review of this girl with more than a little interest as I pass through Hanwell regularly, I'm glad I did!

I booked, on short notice, for one hour and received an OK massage with a very nice B2B and happy ending. Lots of touching and kissing was allowed with fingering on my part being though not necessarily encouraged definitely not refused.

She is a sweet, pretty Chinese girl, eager to please and seemed to enjoy her work.

The massage was given in the downstairs room that ML said was being built when he went there and there was another girl upstairs who said thank you as I was leaving.

The massage itself was £40.00 for an hour plus £40.00 for the B2B etc. which started after about 30 mins and lasted the rest of the session.

All told a good experience and IMHO good value.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.
Please provide more details about the looks of the girl who serviced you.

These places are notorious for B&S and switching girls names around.  When reviewing such establishments be sure to provide enough information to identify the masseuse by looks as well as name.  Try to include as many of the below as possible:

shape of figure
colour/length of hair
distinguishing features - tattoos, piercings, scars, birthmarks
condition of complexion
size/state of boobs
standard of English
anything else individual

Offline fozzie44uk

Age, I would guess 20's but I'm a bit crap at estimating these things
Height 5'3"/5'4" ish
Shoulder length Black Hair
No tattoos or piercings that I saw
Nice clear skin
Smallish boobs, nice nipples.
OK English not much past basic conversation.
She did have a cute habit of pursing her lips when I did anything particularly naughty.

hope this helps.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks.

Boobs are handful, less than, more than?  state your gloves size if you're that poor at estimating.

Offline Muff licker

I am glad you enjoyed the experience I must return especially to see what the other girl is like

Offline fozzie44uk

Thanks.

Boobs are handful, less than, more than?  state your gloves size if you're that poor at estimating.

Probably a B cup definitely smaller than Jeri Ryan/Seven of Nine. ;)