Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Wax  (Read 1629 times)

Glamourboy

Hey guys :D
Any of you out there know where I can get a proper Brazilian wax?  ;) ;)
 :cool:

Offline paulub45

Hey guys :D
Any of you out there know where I can get a proper Brazilian wax?  ;) ;)
 :cool:
Brazil

Offline Jonestown

Try the brazilian wax studio in Holborn.

Glamourboy

Offline magnetico

No comment from Brazilian Martian ?  :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

No comment from Brazilian Martian ?  :D

Lool

Thank God I'm not hairy but i know about the place in Holborn and there is a place in covert garden that does mens intimate waxing  :hi:

Glamourboy

Lool

Thank God I'm not hairy but i know about the place in Holborn and there is a place in covert garden that does mens intimate waxing  :hi:

:dance: :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline Oh la la

You can search on the Treatwell website for Brazilian waxing. Around 10-15% of spas offer it for men as well.

If you fancy sugaring, I recommend Gigi and her Sugaring Beauty Bar. She is a super chatty girl and good at her job, don’t expect anything naughty though.

Offline somedouche

Since in two years, I've been unable to find a place where they do this as well as a happy ending, I think I'm gonna hit this sugaring/beauty spa of Gigi's. Probably end of this month or in May. One question though. Seeing as this is supposed to be a professional service - to those of you who have already gone to some -  did you ever get a boner during (professional) waxing/sugaring and what happened next if you did?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Since in two years, I've been unable to find a place where they do this as well as a happy ending, I think I'm gonna hit this sugaring/beauty spa of Gigi's. Probably end of this month or in May. One question though. Seeing as this is supposed to be a professional service - to those of you who have already gone to some -  did you ever get a boner during (professional) waxing/sugaring and what happened next if you did?

I am hesitant to give a promotion to a local rub and tug near me, well reviewed I know for sure does it and another place I am sure also would. (I will if you need a specific) I am more East side.

But in answer to your question, any place that does FBSM and is also a regular beauty saloon, will likely do it and I am sure there is more than just the local ones to me.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 01:36:56 am by pepsicolaboy »

Anikhayley

Hot wax London, Liverpool Stree

Offline JackTheStripper

I know it’s not WAXING, but there is a Hungarian girl who works around Queensway area who offers intimate shaving, massage, and happy ending. Forgot her name and profile, but I’ll have a dig around and see if I can find it.

Again, I know it’s only shaving and not waxing.

Offline JackTheStripper

Found it. I know she shuttles back and forth between UK and Hungary as she has a child there.

She is a nice friendly girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline newbie83

You can search on the Treatwell website for Brazilian waxing. Around 10-15% of spas offer it for men as well.

If you fancy sugaring, I recommend Gigi and her Sugaring Beauty Bar. She is a super chatty girl and good at her job, don’t expect anything naughty though.

What did you pay with Gigi?

Pricing looks a bit confusing.
If I read correctly there are a few charges there.

“Mandatory”, “Hollywood”, “Crack” ?
That’s around £100

Offline somedouche

I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear. I'm looking for sugaring (Hollywood-style) first and a tugjob+ second. Honestly, I don't see why waxing is still a thing when sugaring is around. Must be some historical inertia.

Anyway, I'm gonna go to Gigi's to get me smooth down under. If you can recommend where I will receive a similarly good sugaring service and I don't have to be afraid of getting a boner then I'm all ears. If not, can we please get back to my original question - did you guys ever get a hard-on at a professional salon and if so what did the beautician do?

EDIT: @newbie83, I checked her website and men's Hollywood is listed at £65. How did you come up with a hundred?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 02:36:04 pm by somedouche »

Offline ralhar

Honestly, I don't see why waxing is still a thing when sugaring is around. Must be some historical inertia.

errrr... whats sugaring exactly? I've done a quick google and it seems to be the same process but not as painful...

I personsally wax (nads mens waxing strips)... its not that painful for me anymore as ive been doing it for a while but would never let anyone do it but myself... I'm also fairly certain i would get a boner despite any pain... it takes fucking ages though as I have lot to do down there... if sugaring speeds things up i would be interested... i would need to be able to do it myself though... also it might be less painful but does it last as long? thanks.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 06:49:39 pm by ralhar »

Offline ralhar

to reply to the op I think ive seen places around the back streets in soho that offer... go for a wonder off berwick street, carnaby street and wardour street and i'm sure you'll find somewhere...

Offline somedouche

errrr... whats sugaring exactly? I've done a quick google and it seems to be the same process but not as painful...

I personsally wax (nads mens waxing strips)... its not that painful for me anymore as ive been doing it for a while but would never let anyone do it but myself... I'm also fairly certain i would get a boner despite any pain... it takes fucking ages though as I have lot to do down there... if sugaring speeds things up i would be interested... i would need to be able to do it myself though... also it might be less painful but does it last as long? thanks.

I've never tried myself, but based on the research I've done, sugaring offers only advantages over waxing. Here's a summary from Gigi's website. It's quite consistent with the information I found elsewhere.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ralhar

cool thanks...

some interesting points about regrowth and washing off excess wax...

if i can find in strip form i will try...

Offline somedouche

I'm pretty sure these beauticians don't mix it themselves no matter how simple it seems. Ergo, I'm sure the can in which they buy it in, you can buy also   ;)

So to summarize, I couldn't find a single advantage that waxing could offer over sugaring. Hence my original comment - why is waxing still a thing? Not to mention, considering the ingredients, sugaring should be cheaper...

Anyway, back to my original question - did anyone here get a boner during a 'professional' service?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 08:01:34 pm by somedouche »

Offline Shades

I have been to a few an inevitably at some point get semi hard. They have always just ignored it and carried on. I think if you went in with a hard-on it might be a different result.
Me&you spa do waxing and happy ending for an extra 20, but no sugaring.
Alina s massage is chingford also did the same, but waxing was substandard so i never went back. Not found any others.