Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco Glasgow  (Read 1252 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline stoogman

External Link/Members Only

Lilyco Glasgow - HH £80

Let me first explain that the main reason I got into punting was the influx of Asian/Oriental girls back in the late 80’s early 90’s, at that time there were three well known properties one in Sauchiehall Street, one up next to the Art College and one over near McDonalds in Pollokshaws, it was while visiting these I really got the bug for petite submissive Asian girls one in particular - Vicki - was a regular, tiny wee thing and a right dirty wee bastard, SO when I saw Lilyco my interest was peaked.

Comms - Txt her just after 5pm asking what her availability was, 30 min later got a txt saying she was available at 6:30pm - result! Txt me full address and postcode, unfortunately I got caught in traffic and she txt me at 6:30pm to check I was near I txt back that I was literally parking the car and she txt back the buzzer number.

Location - Top floor tenement flat in Maryhill (3rd floor no lift), parked round the corner on a dead end street two seconds away, close was fairly clean and safe, gets to top landing and she’s standing in the doorway - no hiding!

Lily - As previously described, Chinese mid 20’s, very petite, no boobs, size 6, about 5’2”, nice wee slim body but not too skinny, lovely wee figure, nice arse. Was wearing black lace pants and bra and black high heels, a bit of small talk and I apologised for being late - only by about 3 minutes but hey, money out of the way and she comes back in as I’m getting undressed she starts helping me unbutton my shirt and and she undoes my belt while we start some FK, a few wee swipes with the tongue but not DFK, she drops to her knees and pulls down my trousers and starts some OWO, good technique plenty of eye contact and I think she’s been practicing her DT as she gave it a good go, gagged a few times but she persisted, after a while she stood up to take off her bra and pants, I also got undressed, now at this point I asked her to tie her hair up in pigtails (cos that’s how I liked it back in the old days) she nipped out for two seconds and came back with it done, onto the bed, a bit more OWO and a bit of RO, clean smelling, no bad tastes and she has a fair bit of meat down there for a wee thing, while I was licking her out she kept making these little high pitched panting noises that were actually a bit of a turn on, she got quite wet and flushed but I don’t think she came.

On with the bag and into mish then a bit of doggy, onto prone bone then back onto mish with some more kissing which was a good bit deeper this time, she so small you can fling her about like an empty tracksuit, I was nearing coming when I double checked she would take it in the mouth and over her face - like there was any doubt! She told me she loved cum on her face so it was off with the bag and she lay on the bed as I knelt next to her and put my cock in her mouth, I fucked her face quite deep but could see sometimes she was struggling so I backed off a wee bit, as I came I pulled my cock out her mouth and she lay there while I filled her mouth and face with cum, shot a few times over her eyes and into her hair but she never flinched once, she then pushed my cum out her mouth with her tongue and it ran down her face and onto her neck and into her hair, she got up and passed me some wipes and she disappeared to get cleaned up, she came back with some cum still on her neck but it didn’t seem to bother her as she just laughed it off saying she’ll shower when I go.

There’s a clock next to the bed but as far as I could see she wasn’t a clock watcher, I was dressed and out just after 7pm so got my full HH.

So in summary:

Comms - 10/10
Location - 7/10
Lily - Body 8/10 (but I’m smitten by that look)
Face - Controversial as other posts have knocked her down for this but I’d say she was a 7/10, typical Chinese but with nice big eyes, she did have a few spots but she had a little makeup on so wasn’t really noticeable.
Service - At £80 HH I’d say this is the top end of what I’d pay normally but I think I was looking for a trip down memory lane to the good old days and she delivered on this so I’d say a solid 8/10.

Stoog
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:27:31 am by stoogman »

Offline stuart.

She is great choice, if you like cum on her face, I have had the pleasure of drenching her face in man yoghurt when she was down in London  :D

She will let you shoot it, wherever you like.

Offline mickey1967

Just to say, I saw Lily for a half hour booking earlier this week.

My experience was very similar to everyone else's, I thought her photo's were a fair reflection of her, she was keen to please, very submissive however, you need to take the lead with her.

Good dfk as well.