Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam and Evie - Mancherster  (Read 2029 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for Lancashire Minx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fudge1-2

Yes I kow it the second review today - I'm just catching up

Sam
External Link/Members Only
Evie
External Link/Members Only

2hrs £400

First thing to say is the pictures for both women are mostly old, very old. Pictures are either old, photoshopped or at such an angle to hide the negatives. They’ve both put a fair bit of weight on over the years and have the old age wrinkles starting to appear.
Tried to add a couple of pics that I think are representative and look unadulterateed. Sorry failed.
Evie and Sam snogging over a cock - probably a true representation of them both now but you can’t really see much.
Sam leaning forward, white knickers black stockings - if you look carefully, see the wrinkling and paunch.

Sam I’d never describe as good looking, could be a typical Hollywood witch with the nose. This look might have been accentuated by the make up. She’s got a fair size paunch as well. Tits a good handful and firm, hard even. Small nipples that get hard when excited. Not a particularly good kisser just sticks out her tongue and keeps it out.

Evie
Again has a paunch but is more evenly distributed. A good looking woman with a cute smile. Tits are slightly smaller with a bit of a droop but are nice and soft, great to play with. The implant can be felt but not too much. Small nipples that come out to play. A good kisser.
This looks to be recent pic of Evie but the pose makes it difficult to see the extra pounds.

If only I’d got to fuck her when we were in our 20’s, or 30’s

Personality
Sam - friendly but kind of forceful, loves talking dirty - ‘go on harder.’, ‘get in deep’ , ‘spunk all over us, I want to taste your spunk’’. A PSE provider can’t see her doing to much GFE.
Evie - friendly but more reserved, more GFE than PSE but still does the dirty talk and provides more likes than Sam.

Sam’s pad in Stratford, just off the main road with dedicated parking. Clean well maintained pad just for the job. Big mirror behind the bed

Comms
Good, both via email and phone.

The meet.
Entered flat on time, had a quick shower and straight into action.
3way snog before putting my head between both pairs of tits. Loved licking 2 nipples at the same time.
BJ from Evie - very nice, then Sam, a little rougher this time but still very good. Onto the bed both lips and tongues were all over my cock and balls (once requested)
Cowgirl from Sam, while I fingered Evie, she appeared to cum twice (don’t actually believe either of them came at all during the meet). Then Evie sat on my face while I fondled her tits - really enjoyed this as the felt good and I could see it from 2 angles at the same time, straight up and reflected with her face looking down at me.
Then it was time to swap round, Sam is a little tighter than Evie but Evie was juicier.
Doggy with Sam, then Evie while balls liked by the other. Liked that a lot.
Missionary with Evie - very good, I Like this position and with watching myself fuck her in the mirror I wasn’t going to last much longer. Pulled out and came over both faces, followed by another bj from Evie.

5 minute rest and round 2, we had over half hour left but Sam seemed to be clock watching and was stepping up the dirty talk. Fucked them both in different positions before jerking off over both. It went everywhere this time, face, hair and tits.

Shower and out the door on time.

Negatives:
Sam - looks, paunch, clock watching
Evie - none really, got a few excess pounds but looks good

Positives:
Everything else both fuck and suck good.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smit1234

Cracking review. Honest and pulling no punches. Bit rich for my blood but good to read at least

Offline Blue Moon

Excellent, honest review. A bit similar to my threesome with Sam and Kirsty Blonde a while back.    Bm