Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale Milf  (Read 3663 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fitzjew

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Read review after review since I joined and I have had her number in my phone forever. A bit far for me hence putting it off.
Met her late afternoon 4/5pm on a hooooot day

Girl : about 5ft9/dark hair /natural looking tanned body/fake tits and no scarring/smile like no other and gentlemen I have to say SHE HAS A BODY OF A GODDESS, I need her diet and gym routine ...that's how good she looks , I even felt like she was half priced .

Meet: I wanted 1 hour but her call handler said I could get 30mins as she had another punt due / settled but was so late I could only get 15mins /£40 .
Buzzed, went in, met her in a sport body hugging dress/ kiss on the lips /paperwork and I asked for a shower and the bathroom is more clean than mine and towels are available (maybe 15)

Session: after my shower , I come out and she is undressed head to toe and my jaw dropped , the body is just wow ... I may on the bed , she gives me hand sanitiser. She starts OWO, I flip her around and I give her RO.. all top class so far. On with the hat , head high , I go missionary , DFK goes well and natural, watching my time, I wanted to see the ass I waited for a year to see, on with Doggy, within 6mins I pop and as I dressed she gave me cold water to ease the sweat, we chatted a little and it was natural all the way through .

Rating :10/10

Only one thing , I wanted anal and she complained a bit about how deep I was with her so I do not know how she will take it in the booty . Some anal reviews were well.

Will book again as a first punt of her day or last punt so I get 2 hrs booking .

« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 10:24:03 pm by Fitzjew »

Offline DubCee

Thanks for the review OP. Good to know Amy is still providing top notch service. Agreed she has a banging body.

Offline puntingpumping1920

I'm not seeing it?

For a 50 year old woman her body looks good  (Goddess is stretching it)

I've never seen her, but from her pictures you can see she has put in work for her body to look like that
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 05:43:45 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline thetinman007

The body is tight with a phat big booty.

Offline Brazilian Martian

The body is tight with a phat big booty.

Her body looks tight but of you think that's big or phat then you need to visit Specsavers ASAP

Offline thetinman007

It's pretty big and phat without taking on the deformed shape of the plastic filled South American booties

Offline Donald Punt

The first pic, looks like she got cellulite on her legs..or is it the lighting
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Donald Punt

2nd pic confirms it.. cellulites
Banned reason: Asking to be banned

Offline grandaddybadman

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Offline grandaddybadman

2nd pic confirms it.. cellulites

She 43 years old with a better body than most 24 year olds.
cellulite is just reality, it comes with a wide variety of natural female beauty especially for women above 22. now, i you find a 19 year old anorexic to be your type.....then you go for it.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Read review after review since I joined and I have had her number in my phone forever. A bit far for me hence putting it off.
Met her late afternoon 4/5pm on a hooooot day

Girl : about 5ft9/dark hair /natural looking tanned body/fake tits and no scarring/smile like no other and gentlemen I have to say SHE HAS A BODY OF A GODDESS, I need her diet and gym routine ...that's how good she looks , I even felt like she was half priced .

Meet: I wanted 1 hour but her call handler said I could get 30mins as she had another punt due / settled but was so late I could only get 15mins /£40 .
Buzzed, went in, met her in a sport body hugging dress/ kiss on the lips /paperwork and I asked for a shower and the bathroom is more clean than mine and towels are available (maybe 15)

Session: after my shower , I come out and she is undressed head to toe and my jaw dropped , the body is just wow ... I may on the bed , she gives me hand sanitiser. She starts OWO, I flip her around and I give her RO.. all top class so far. On with the hat , head high , I go missionary , DFK goes well and natural, watching my time, I wanted to see the ass I waited for a year to see, on with Doggy, within 6mins I pop and as I dressed she gave me cold water to ease the sweat, we chatted a little and it was natural all the way through .

Rating :10/10

Only one thing , I wanted anal and she complained a bit about how deep I was with her so I do not know how she will take it in the booty . Some anal reviews were well.

Will book again as a first punt of her day or last punt so I get 2 hrs booking .

how does her pussy look?

Offline woiczeck

I’m sorry guys but after my recent investigation of this “lady” I have come to the conclusion that .....
She is/was a bloke! Absolutely 100% sure of this! I almost got carried away with the fit as fuck tanned body too but there’s just way too much wrong with that picture!
Which is...
Wig with a mans hair style beneath,
Pussy with very uneven labia and scars,
Almost non existent clit,
Same amount of ribs as me,
The face is that of a man(if you look past her tits)!
Yeah I know I’ve remained silent about my encounters over the years but I thought you guys need to know the truth, if you can handle it of course?
Some of you are guys are gonna be really fucked off with this but I’m telling you, she’s a he!!!

Offline DastardlyDick

I have seen Amy on several occasions, and if she was a he, then the surgeon is at the top of his profession - OK the tits may be bolt ons, the given age is about 10 years out. But her pussy gets very wet with a bit of licking etc. She used to play volleyball and you can find pictures of her in an all girl team.

I have seen Amy on several occasions, and if she was a he, then the surgeon is at the top of his profession - OK the tits may be bolt ons, the given age is about 10 years out. But her pussy gets very wet with a bit of licking etc. She used to play volleyball and you can find pictures of her in an all girl team.

Mate this is a punting site It's not really good to encourage people to look pics of her outside of the punting world, infact its fucking CREEPY  :thumbsdown:

Offline thetinman007

There are no words of encouragement, therefore it is not creepy as you put it. He is merely citing evidence to prove that Amy is and has always been female.

There are no words of encouragement, therefore it is not creepy as you put it. He is merely citing evidence to prove that Amy is and has always been female.

She used to play volleyball and you can find pictures of her in an all girl team.

Those are his words exactly  :rolleyes: I think that's not right considering that on Thursday someone posted personal information about her that they found on her from a Hungarian website  :hi:

Offline Trex

she has a great body and pussy that I don't care about her face.
Very nice women to I use to see her a lot last year, great shag and great massage after sex I feel like a million bucks after the session.

I don't know why most guys on here complaining she only £80 hour that's a bargain.

Offline DastardlyDick

She used to play volleyball and you can find pictures of her in an all girl team.

Those are his words exactly  :rolleyes: I think that's not right considering that on Thursday someone posted personal information about her that they found on her from a Hungarian website  :hi:
Amy's massage business is registered with Companies House under her real name - I'm not revealing any information that isn't already in the public domain -  the Lady herself obviously has no problem with this, so why have you?

Amy's massage business is registered with Companies House under her real name - I'm not revealing any information that isn't already in the public domain -  the Lady herself obviously has no problem with this, so why have you?

Well revealing personal information about a prossie on here is not good, two members done something similar about her on Thursday and had their posts deleted. :hi:

Offline Fitzjew

how does her pussy look?

Pussy has stretchy lips and i even had a taste - which i never do. no bad smells, no weird taste besides tasting some sort of wipes like taste