Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily @ Salon 24 Manchester  (Read 488 times)

Emily91xx

External Link/Members Only

So after many years of non punting and deciding between AW or parlours (see my previous posting) I opted for the latter, purely because that's how it as done back in the day.

Phoned the salon earlier that morning to see which girls were working that day, it was ether going to be Christina (stunning Russia girl !!!) or Emily. Chose Emily as she was exactly what I was looking for.

I booked Emily for 1hr (a bit ambitious, I know) & paid the receptionist £70.00

Emily lead me up to the room and asked if I'd like a shower, coming straight from the gym I explained and declined. Emily asked me what kind of service/extras was I looking for. She does a complete A-Z service, although she did say that A is at discretion and will only do it with regular punts. A real shame because I'd have loved to done her ass, a real beauty !!  I chose gfe (no extra charge but no tongues when kissing, not a problem for me as I could smell ciggie smoke disguised by gum) OWO (£10) & facial (£20). Total £100 paid.

Emily is a little fire cracker and I'd say her pics on the website are very recent. She's approx 5,3", English born n bred with brunette hair and the most piercing blue eyes that you'll ever see. She's advertised as a 30's year old, again a fairly accurate description. Slim with lovely pert tits & huge nipples !!! Another bonus   :) and a gorgeous bubble butt that's begging to be spanked. If you like a girl with a slim waist and thighs then she's the one for you. . She's very, but not overly, chatty & made me feel at ease instantly. Although she's very new to the business (6month) she clearly puts the customer 1st asking if I'd prefer her naked of in her outfit while massaging me.

The punt itself was amazing.  Started of with a light massage for about 10-15 mins.  Not a great fan of massages but this was really relaxing.  OWO was possibly the best I've had, plenty of deep throat (she's not a fan of throat fucking) with constant eye contact. More ball action would've been nice but not a problem. On with the hat then into mish with legs around my neck, very deep with lots of moaning and grinding from Emily.  After a few mins I had to change from fear of popping. Cowgirl followed, not her favourite position & this was evident but by no means rubbish. Finished off in doggie, this girl loves being pounded from behind and after a few minutes I filled the bag.

After a resting period Emily asked if I was ready to go again and cover her face, after some persuasion I was rock hard again and watching her head bobbing up and down on me. After some filthy chat and cock slobbering I was ready to pop again and she took a full facial !!

Overall this was an amazing punt after many years of abstinence, definitely a girl to book again. Positive thumbs up.