Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fran of Wigan  (Read 922 times)

Offline UKd0g

I'm putting it out there to see if anyone can tell me if she is still going as I hear she was superb?

I have seen an old post from a few years back with an alleged number just want to see if anyone can vouch before I try??? Eager for a drenching.

Cheers

Offline scutty brown

1) One of the rules here is that street names are not identified. We're not in the business of outing girls.

2) Every one of the threads you have created come across as a phishing exercise. You come across as a 17 year old kid looking for salacious dirt on the girls you mention. Its no surprise that one of your threads was deleted. I think you are unlikely to get much response.

Offline UKd0g

1) One of the rules here is that street names are not identified. We're not in the business of outing girls.

2) Every one of the threads you have created come across as a phishing exercise. You come across as a 17 year old kid looking for salacious dirt on the girls you mention. Its no surprise that one of your threads was deleted. I think you are unlikely to get much response.

Wow. Here we go again  :dash:

The street name was in another post regarding water sports that hasn't been removed or questioned. You seem hell bent on putting my every movement down.

1) We are all doing what we shouldn't be
2) I have never insulted anyone
3) I am merely asking of anyone knows of different places and/or people
4) guess I have found who reported me

Offline Hemlock47

Wow. Here we go again  :dash:

The street name was in another post regarding water sports that hasn't been removed or questioned. You seem hell bent on putting my every movement down.

2) I have never insulted anyone
3) I am merely asking of anyone knows of different places and/or people
4) guess I have found who reported me

You seem to do a fair bit of reporting yourself and  :lol:

Offline UKd0g

You seem to do a fair bit of reporting yourself and  :lol:

Haha monkey see monkey do I suppose.  :drinks:

Offline Hemlock47

Haha monkey see monkey do I suppose.  :drinks:

You certainly come across as a bit of a monkey  :wacko:

Offline UKd0g

You certainly come across as a bit of a monkey  :wacko:

Aren't we all in here. Never any offense intended btw :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

Comes across as a hyperactive idiot.
The fact that the address was removed from the thread title, presumably by Admin, should show that the original post was out of order.

The fact that he had a completely pointless thread deleted should also show that he's approaching this forum with the wrong mindset.

Offline Hemlock47

Aren't we all in here. Never any offense intended btw :thumbsup:

Perhaps take a minute to read the site rules and what constitutes a review and you possibly won’t rub people up the wrong way and end up with loads of stuff deleted.

Offline stackerman

Any way back to fran. Anyone know if she's about I did see her in tesco a while back but the bedroom be better

Offline george r

Any way back to fran. Anyone know if she's about I did see her in tesco a while back but the bedroom be better

I have seen her in Asda  :thumbsup:

Offline tesla

speak for your self pal,

I do what I want, when I want

Offline UKd0g

speak for your self pal,

I do what I want, when I want

Haha love it. And true.

Offline blackburnian

Haha love it. And true.

Thanks for another really useful informative post  :dash:  12+ months membership ,fuck all relevant info shared , nevermind an actual review ……?

Bb