Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London - Organic Remedies Baker Street- Suki  (Read 2592 times)

Offline Gnitnupku1

External Link/Members Only

Having had a near miss (too late) at OR in Shepherds Bush last Thursday I made better plans and decided to head up to Baker Street for a mid-evening massage last Friday. Although San Ling is cheaper and dirtier in every sense the air temperature was about 35 degrees so I don’t think I would have survived SL’s baking rooms.
Pleased to see that the scaffolding is STILL up outside the front of the station therefore minimising the risk of being spotted popping into the OR.
£30 for a half hour relaxing massage and the door keeper yelled something that included the word ‘Suki’ so I was pleased. I’ve enjoyed FS with Suki, Lily (Fave), Ruby and Anna in the last year. Suki won my respect by insisting on having a shower before and after. Suki is maybe mid-thirties, curvy in a 7 sort of way and looks a bit mumsy, but does seem to enjoy herself on the table which gives me a kick.
Sometimes I come straight out with the proposition but this time it was too hot even with a number of fans and a cool shower first. .
Suki  gave a credible but not outstanding medium massage for ten mins or so then asked what I was interested in. We agreed on body to body for £40.
She stripped off and that’s when it became clear that her energy level was not at its highest. Her face was really flushed and I think she was just spent. Nevertheless we got to tit wank, her surfing along my cock, lots of tit sucking, minimal fingering (past experience had been much more fruitful), then good enthusiastic wank to climax including her putting a finger up my (showered) arse.
So not one of the top ten (or twenty) visits but fun enough to release a little Friday night tension.

Offline rebelsurge

San Ling is no longer cheaper nor dirtier.
New management (still Chinese) and has showers in all the rooms.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Gnitnupku1

Wow. I did not know that about SL. Time flies- it must be six months since I’ve been. Many times with the heater on in the bigger corner room fucking Jan Jan or Jenny.
Might go back- still a full service venue?

Offline Gnitnupku1

SL used to be £25 for 30 mins then £60 tops for the works. What’s the rate gone to?

Offline rebelsurge

The door fee has gone up to £30 for 30 minutes.
Jenny is still there but I believe the other girls are younger so more than likely will be asking silly prices. I don't know what services are on offer.
The new owner is Kelly of Middlesex Street

Offline Gnitnupku1

Thanks for the gen. I'm very curious now to check out the showers... Jenny used to give her all...

Offline sparkus

Jenny is still there but I believe the other girls are younger so more than likely will be asking silly prices. I don't know what services are on offer.

Interesting.  She's quite the mama-san, in't she?

Never forget her opening line when I walked in Middlesex Street for the first time after all the other places she's worked in,

"Dirty bastard."

Offline sparkus

If this is true then it's a PR masterstroke.

A few months back she was having to cover up her shop signage saying "massage" to just leave "herbs" showing, like a kidnapper's ransom note/punk album cover, due to negative media articles about "red light districts".

And what does she do next? Buy ORBS.  Genius.

Offline rebelsurge

It is 100% true.
I do not post bullshit

Offline sparkus

It is 100% true.
I do not post bullshit

I'm not saying it's untrue.

Offline Jonestown

If this is true then it's a PR masterstroke.

And what does she do next? Buy ORBS.  Genius.

She hasnt bought ORBS, she has bought the Old San Ling shop on the other side of Baker Street.

Offline sparkus

She hasnt bought ORBS, she has bought the Old San Ling shop on the other side of Baker Street.

That's not clear in the above thread but reading back I see where the slip is, thanks.

Well, if she's moving into the neighbourhood, perhaps competition will drive up quality  :lol: :angelgirl:

Offline Jonestown

That's not clear in the above thread but reading back I see where the slip is, thanks.

Well, if she's moving into the neighbourhood, perhaps competition will drive up quality  :lol: :angelgirl:

Also, on the downside, perhaps she will bring all the hostile council/police/immigration activityinto the area as well.

Offline sparkus

Also, on the downside, perhaps she will bring all the hostile council/police/immigration activityinto the area as well.

See my comment on the mini review thread.