Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Glasgow  (Read 728 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chinafan

External Link/Members Only

Visited her during her recent "tour" of Glasgow.

£80 per HH.

Comms:
Quick and easy by phone and text. Based in Maryhill area close to the big Tesco.

As above, tenement building on a fairly busy but anonymous street. Parking wasn't an issue. However, she seems to struggle with buzzing people into the building, so I had to stand at the door for a duration of time that felt uncomfortable. Tip: give the door a good thump with your shoulder when she buzzes the lock. Top floor flat. The flat seems small and I think the double bed is in the living room as there were only two other doors on the small hallway, which I assume is for the kitchen and bathroom.

Shower not offered or needed pre and post punt, so be aware.

SP:
Usual standing behind the door. I knew what to expect as there are face pictures on her AW profile and I'd read most of the review and knew the jury was out as to whether she's good looking facially or not. Asian women are my thing and at first I thought she was ok facially but as the punt went on I marked her down to a firm 5/10.

Body-wise, as discussed on previous reviews, very petite all over, but with natural curves on her hips. I liked her body and small boobs, but her skin needs a good exfoliating and moisturising as its not as smooth as it could be. Tiny hands, tiny feet, and her feet kind of gave me the horn as the punt progressed. I'm not a foot-fetish guy, but they are tiny and cute.

Service:
FK which she progressed to DFK, but I broke off as I detected a little bit of odour from her breath. She seemed keen though. Nice bit of grinding her ass against me as I gave her body the once or twice over with my hands, while I go hard. Off with my kit and she was onto her knees for OWO with loads of eye contact.

Then over to the bed for more OWO before she asked if I wanted the condom on, which I did. She applied a little lube to my covered cock, but not on herself, before sliding me slowly up inside her. She's tight.

Positions:
CG, RCG, missionary, doggy, prone bone.

I have to saw in CG she just sort of sat on me, so I literally picked her up - she's tiny - put her into missionary, held onto her tiny feet with her knees at her ears and pumped her that way for a while. Made all the right noises with loads of eye contact. Flipped her onto doggy for some slow, deep strokes, which she told me she was enjoying and she seemed wet enough (with some of that white goop leaking out of her). Jumped off the bed and around in front of her from some deep throat OW, grabbing her hair and pulling her head up etc. Sort of rough, but didn't get carried away.

Back onto the bed for prone bone, then got her on top for RCG. Pushed her forwards and pulled her feet back onto my chest while my hands were on her ass, pushing and pulling her along my cock. Sort of a highlight of the punt.

Back off the bed for more DT OW before I took off the jacket for CIM.

Cleaned up while she spat into some toilet paper. She disappeared out the room while I got dressed and sort of stood there awkwardly until she came back in. Peck on the lips, out the door, 25 minutes after I arrived.

Overall:
Neutral from me. I like Asian women and I'm not at all fussy regarding their looks. But she didn't really do it for me facial, too much of an anime look going on. Body-wise, very tidy, but needs to freshen up her skin. I also like my Asian women to have shiny, glossy hair and hers was dry and unconditioned (probably from all the times she's got to wash it judging by the amount of cum that ends up in it, per previous reviews). The slight odour from her breath was off putting. Didn't attempt RO, which is usual for me, but didn't get any whiffs from her pussy during the punt.

Pros:
For loads of punters, she'll tick loads of boxes: tiny, small hands and feet, small boobs, shaved pussy, anime look. Very submission and easy to chuck around. Didn't hesitate going for DT OWO and CIM.

Cons:
As mentioned above, not quite doing it for me, a fan of women from China. Top end of the value rating, but offered OWO, DT and CIM.

Offline youngatheart

Thanks for the helpful review.

Which area of Glasgow did your meet take place in please?

Thanks
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Gunner1

Good review, tempted to meet her. Shame there’s not many Asian WGs in Glasgow.

Which area of Glasgow did your meet take place in please?

Maryhil is west end mate

Offline youngatheart

Oops.

My bad.  I missed that bit.

Thank you.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline stoogman

I visited her the other day similar to your experience however I didn’t think her face was too bad and I didn’t notice her hair as I’d asked her to tie it up ... review imminent  :D