Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Zarah - Feltham  (Read 2502 times)

15 review(s) for Sensual Zarah (8 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Punt took place today at lunchtime, I will not repeat what others have said but basically she was fresh and clean but the house is a tip.
Paid £60 for 30 minutes received DFK,OWO, RO and cowgirl.
She loved her pussy licked and showed her appreciation. Sucked my cock deep but CIM extra so I came in the bag

All in all VFM for a steady punt

Offline Joe616

Is she far from the station? I usually pass Feltham on my train and would be tempted to stop if she is a short distance from it.

Offline Muff licker

No she is a fair way from the station
She is on the Hampton road west opposite Screwfix

Offline Donald Punt

When you say Hampton road west OPP screw fix..do u mean on the main road?? Damm 90 sec walk for me..I just live near the Tesco express near by
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Donald Punt

Is she far from the station? I usually pass Feltham on my train and would be tempted to stop if she is a short distance from it.
It's more on the hanworth side dude..the 285 bus from the station should bring you outside her house

Offline JonasG

When you say Hampton road west OPP screw fix..do u mean on the main road?? Damm 90 sec walk for me..I just live near the Tesco express near by

Yeah she's on the main road.

Offline Donald Punt

Perfect 90 sec walk for me😂😂

Offline JonasG

She's a good punt.

As long as you don't mind short and thick/chubby girls!

I think she carries it well enough imo.

Offline Donald Punt

She's a good punt.

As long as you don't mind short and thick/chubby girls!

I think she carries it well enough imo.

Going at the rate I am going any hole is a goal for me😂😂

Offline Muff licker

Offline Joe616

It's more on the hanworth side dude..the 285 bus from the station should bring you outside her house

Thanks. I know where that is and the bus is right outside the station. Gonna pay her a visit

Offline Muff licker

Offline Donald Punt

Thanks. I know where that is and the bus is right outside the station. Gonna pay her a visit
On the bus it's about 10 min with the feltham diversion in place..
I will leave a review soon as well..

Offline pumps

Her profiles all shut up shop, maybe she didn't like you giving away her location?

She hates UKP with  a passion  lol

I did notice recently she had been changing and adding alot of new photos to her profile.... imo a bid to drum up some business, I think she would have been better off dropping  her rates abit or inc things like swallow/cim etc.

Offline JonasG

Her profiles all shut up shop, maybe she didn't like you giving away her location?

She hates UKP with  a passion  lol

I did notice recently she had been changing and adding alot of new photos to her profile.... imo a bid to drum up some business, I think she would have been better off dropping  her rates abit or inc things like swallow/cim etc.

What did she say about this site?

Offline pumps

What did she say about this site?

basically annoyed that her AW authentication photo with passport details viewable were uploaded to the site.

Offline Muff licker

Offline pumps

It was late 2016 she told me this

Offline JonasG

All a bit weird.

Wonder what was up with all of this?

Think I'll book her again soon, banging her doggy with that big arse of hers lol. Oof.

Offline Muff licker

very nice brings back good memories or is that mammary lol

Offline Donald Punt

She must have moved from feltham..her location has changed to Hounslow..

Offline Donald Punt

And it says she is only seeing guys with feedback on aw profile

Offline pumps

She might have moved house because she felt people in here gave away her address  :sarcastic:

tut tut.

Offline pumps

And it says she is only seeing guys with feedback on aw profile

thats for outcalls

Offline Donald Punt

She might have moved house because she felt people in here gave away her address  :sarcastic:

tut tut.

That's is probally the reason why she had taken her profile off for few weeks. been trying to book her all last week with no luck