Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sweetketty  (Read 1046 times)

coolfriend2580

She looks very pretty as a Bulgarian. Verified.
New, young and fresh who will inaugurate it before her mouth starts smelling of dirty cocks.....   :cool:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

James999

Verified on AW is meaningless.

And the Romanian / Bulgarian / Hungarian profiles that are so quickly "verified" is perhaps an indication of organisation / pimps at work, otherwise what's the likelyhood of a girl arriving here and going through that process  :hi:

coolfriend2580

Verified on AW is meaningless.

And the Romanian / Bulgarian / Hungarian profiles that are so quickly "verified" is perhaps an indication of organisation / pimps at work, otherwise what's the likelyhood of a girl arriving here and going through that process  :hi:

Totally agree with you.
As an East European one has to be very alert in terms of service, rate, environment and the identity of the person itself.
I spoke to her on the phone now.
English not too bad it could be better.
Voice a bit fought.
CIM £30 extra
I asked her about Anal play...she says she only does Giving anal play....sticking her hand up my ass is not an option...not for me  lol :P

James999

I spoke to her on the phone now.

I suspect it was not her on the phone but her "friend" who speaks English  :sarcastic:

coolfriend2580

I suspect it was not her on the phone but her "friend" who speaks English  :sarcastic:

Well geussed..I think you are right..experience speaks here.....as the lady on the phone ( her voice a bit rough) she told me you can't just walk-in, you need to book first.. It might be a parlour

Offline UltrasForLife

Run away while you can. I presume you have spoken to the same biatch that I had the pleasure to talk to about "her girls"... Seems to be the same group (there was a thread recently about stacey which might even be the same girl) ...
Troy sent me real pics of her which looked nothing like her profile pics -  older and bigger and rougher...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:44:34 pm by UltrasForLife »

LL

Run away while you can. I presume you have spoken to the same biatch that I had the pleasure to talk to about "her girls"... Seems to be the same group (there was a thread recently about stacey which might even be the same girl) ...
Troy sent me real pics of her which looked nothing like her profile pics -  older and bigger and rougher...
Oh yeh, what happened to Troyb?  He's just a "guest" on here now apparently.