Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sensual Thai  (Read 10393 times)

Offline titanph

Who has had the pleasure of visiting Sensual thai?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm looking into massages with happy endings and the 4 hands sounds quite good, plus it seems like good VFM.

As for the happy ending it could be hand relief, OWO or OW I don't really mind, just as long as it is a good happy ending.

Any help or advice in this area would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance gents.

LL

I wouldn't trust any lady with 4 hands :hi:

Offline titanph

depends on what she can do with those hands  :wacko:

LL

Seriously though, I would be very cautious about such a place that doesn't show any pictures of the actual women working there.  Chances are they're probably not really Thai - more likely Chinese in the main - which is fine if they're young and slim, but again - considering there are no pictures, probably not.

Offline titanph

This is exactly what i'm trying to figure out, I remember seeing this place mentioned a while ago but I can't remember what I read.

Really just trying to confirm how attractive the women are, and what the service is like.

Offline titanph

Not even any recommendations for massage services with happy endings at a good price?

sash

hi, yes, recommend it .
very good massage and a long sensual happy ending whilst DFK'ing the prettier thai lady.
if your up for it, you can fk her in all sorts of positions.
Mimi has amazing DD tits but she has implants in her bum which feels weird.
shes not a clock watcher and I spent two hours fking her for for the price of one.
you can park the car in front of the house/hotel on the Bath road.
The other girl goes next door if your in luck and Mimi wants to fk you.

LL

hi, yes, recommend it .
very good massage and a long sensual happy ending whilst DFK'ing the prettier thai lady.
shes not a clock watcher and I spent two hours fking her for for the price of one.

She let you fuck her? Was that included in the normal rates?  And two hours for the price of one as well?  So you had two hours of massage and sex for £50?

sash

LL, it was just lucky she was in the mood or fancied a bit of cock......
On my second visit, paid for 1 hr 4 hands, then paid for an hour with her alone.
I found it easier to get a booking in the evenings/night :)

Offline titanph

Sold, even if I don't get your luck sash the good feedback for the massage is enough.

I'll review after I visit in the next couple of days.

charming_red

So has anyone else got to fuck this Mimi? :rolleyes: How old is she?

Price is too good to miss.

Sash - where on the bath rd is this place?

Offline airways14

Yeah this place looks interesting, does anyone else have any more info?

Offline scottpeters

I went the other day for 4 hands massage. Easy to find on bath road looks more like a guest house building with the entrance round the back. You have to walk through the kitchen/lounge and smell of cat until you arrive in bedroom which is nice, dimly lit.

One of the ladies is far more experienced :hi: at the massage than the other. Quite talkative and talk to themselves in own language too. Both wearing nice lingerie.

Massage was good for first 1/2 hr then got a bit boring. Happy ending which was good but to quick as I enjoyed to much and was offered naked happy ending for extra £20 but declined as looked sexy in lingerie anyway.

Never asked about any other extras but might next time.

LL

Sounds like you were given a bad deal compared to what "sash" got on his visit!

Offline Silver Birch

Sold, even if I don't get your luck sash the good feedback for the massage is enough.

I'll review after I visit in the next couple of days.

Looking forward to your review  :thumbsup:

Sometimes a quick massage and slow handjob would do me, so at £30 appearance not a priority, as long as they are reasonably attractive.

Might TOFTT sometime during January. I doubt I would want to pay for any other extras though.

Offline titanph

i'm yet to go unfortunately. I've called on 2 separate occasions and I get nothing back. Sad considering I really want a massage with a happy end

charming_red

I went the other day for 4 hands massage. Easy to find on bath road looks more like a guest house building with the entrance round the back. You have to walk through the kitchen/lounge and smell of cat until you arrive in bedroom which is nice, dimly lit.

One of the ladies is far more experienced :hi: at the massage than the other. Quite talkative and talk to themselves in own language too. Both wearing nice lingerie.

Massage was good for first 1/2 hr then got a bit boring. Happy ending which was good but to quick as I enjoyed to much and was offered naked happy ending for extra £20 but declined as looked sexy in lingerie anyway.

What were comms like?

Are the ladies young/old? attractive?

sash

guest house it is. cat belongs to one of the girls.
both in mid to late 30s.
you will know which one you want to dfk or kiss!!!
lol, forgot about their constant talking which can become dirty talk when you guide the subject there.
sometimes they day a day or two off, so beaware.
also, if you ask too many questions, she is likely to put the phone down. her view was, come or dont.. rather short sighted view but I guess they are not booking back to back..

sash

oh, the extras bit - well I only paid for 1 hour or 2 hours at a time and never charged extra.

Offline titanph

Sash, if I was to book and hour how much could I kiss the girl and play with her ass and tits?

charming_red

Is her English good when talking over the phone?

sash

T - she starts kissing and half stripping off when your getting HE.
so how long can you last with one girls wanking you off and the other playing with your nipples and kissing you, whilst you grab her DD tits.
dont want to oversell this but it beats a lot of 4 hands Ive had in London but not ones in Bangkok.

sash

Charming, English is good enough to direct you and have a conversation when massaging you. THEY like talking!
If she cant speak average English, be careful as it might be a stand in girl.
Rather not say anymore, as I dont want to be promoting more than already done!

Offline titanph

So if you book and hour do they just massage you for 50 mins then jerk you off for 10?

sash

yep.
you could ask her to jerk you off after 30 mins - if you want kissing and whatever for the remaining time.

Offline Silver Birch

As promised, I took one for the team  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very POSITIVE experience for me.

At 30 minutes for £30, two ladies massaging, you have to keep your expectations realistic.

For me, excellent value for money, had such a good time I stayed for 1 hour (+£20) but they won't be for everybody.

Read my review here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22474.msg332883#msg332883

batista

As promised, I took one for the team  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very POSITIVE experience for me.

At 30 minutes for £30, two ladies massaging, you have to keep your expectations realistic.

For me, excellent value for money, had such a good time I stayed for 1 hour (+£20) but they won't be for everybody.

Read my review here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22474.msg332883#msg332883

I booked a 30 minute,....

You booked for 30mins and stayed 1hr!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:42:38 pm by batista »

Offline Silver Birch

You booked for 30mins and stayed 1hr!

What's the query?

If you read my review, I booked 30 mins but decided to stay an hour for an extra £20.  :unknown:

batista

What's the query?

If you read my review, I booked 30 mins but decided to stay an hour for an extra £20.  :unknown:

Hmm.. so after 20mins you decided to stay for an hour!

feedback hidden  :wacko:

Offline Silver Birch

Hmm.. so after 20mins you decided to stay for an hour!

feedback hidden  :wacko:

I know, I know! I am usually ultra cautious and declared I would NEVER see anyone with hidden feedback but at £30 and reasonably local to me, took a chance.

I don't know what your suspicion is with me deciding to stay longer is? My normal punts are all 1 hour.

batista

I know, I know! I am usually ultra cautious and declared I would NEVER see anyone with hidden feedback but at £30 and reasonably local to me, took a chance.

I don't know what your suspicion is with me deciding to stay longer is? My normal punts are all 1 hour.

Nothing suspicious mate. Well actually one of my friend went there 2/3months ago and he was offered massage by two young Thai or Chineese boys as ladies were busy although he confirmed the booking earlier. :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:01:15 pm by batista »

Offline Silver Birch

Nothing suspicious mate. Well actually one of my friend went there 2/3months ago and he was offered massage by two young Thai or Chineese boys as ladies were busy although he confirmed the booking earlier. :bomb:

:rolleyes:

sash

bas,
these are  very friendly girls and fking good value for £s.
get on with them and you might just get nice surprise like I did.

as for FB, they dont care about FB. clients return...

StevePase

There is no phone number on AW and if their subscription has run out, how can you contact them. Have you got a phone number or email address?

Offline titanph

What is your problem batista? all you ever do is argue.

StevePase

Interesting last line on the Gumtree link

"This is not a sexual service"

A sudden change of attitude or just a disclaimer for what happens between two consenting adults

Joe Blob

A sudden change of attitude or just a disclaimer for what happens between two consenting adults
Most gumtree massage ads have that. It doesn't mean anything

Offline Silver Birch

When I booked she asked me where I saw the ad. I told her AW so there was never any question about how it would end  :cool:

Offline random

The phone number has been back on display on AW and I went the other day. I wanted to go in the morning but It was difficult getting through. Like Silver Birch I was also asked where I got the number and replied Adult Work.

Not a lot to add to what's already been said. I only got a 2 hander as the other lady was out and only got back as I was leaving. The one that I saw was the one I spoke to on the phone whose English was decent and was quite large breasted. is that Mimi? The other one looked smaller and slimmer. I booked 30 mins and got the massage with HR with plenty of touching but nothing more. Would agree that she's around mid 30s, fairly attractive and very friendly.   

dongorgan

hi, yes, recommend it .

Sash - when was the last time you visited?
I've seen them a couple of times over the last few weeks, for both two and four  hand.
Excellent VFM, dirty conversation, wicked HR, also got to suck Mimi tits on one occasion.
When I ask about extras get told massage and HR is all they do :scare:

Offline cossie1

Fancy paying this place a visit. Anyone been recently. And are the girls usually in their laungerie?

Offline webpunter

Offline cossie1

Hmmm, the other reviews seem good so hopefully jus a one off

Offline random

Last time I went I was quite underwhelmed. Fully clothed, older than I thought before (maybe just got a better look at them) and lots of answering of the phone by one of them.

Offline Rupert

Hi guys have been trying to call on the number from AW but no answer for the last few days, any one know if they still available.