Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelley - Salus Massage Weybridge  (Read 803 times)

Offline Justanotherman

External Link/Members Only

After reading a positive review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=212424.0) I decided to give Shelley at Salus a try.

Location - Newly decked out premises in Weybridge.  Shop front is all glass, so you'll be clearly visible while waiting in the small reception area. Massage room is nice, big and comfortable massage table with quality fittings (shower and sink, nice armchair, Sonos sound system).  Clean.

Looks - Id guess at either late twenties/early thirties, attractive, nicely dressed. Didn't get to see under the clothes, but slim. A cut above the typical staff at a rub n tug.

Services used and the price paid - £45 for 60 minute massage. Started off by putting towel across my bum, which combined with the decor of the place made me think this would be a strictly legit affair, but it was progressively nudged out of the way during the massage. Good firm massage, with some of the longest and lingering teasing cc swipes ive experienced. Asked if i'd been before and i said no, but said a friend had been and recommended her to which she seemed quite sceptical and really quizzed me on who it was, I made a name up but she wasn't buying it  :dash: She said she only normally mans the reception desk. Massage continued and on the turnover she put a towel on my raging hard on, folded in such a way that it sort of balanced on my dick. Spent a while massaging my thighs, and then....nothing. With only maybe 5-10 minutes left of the hour i fiddled with the towel a bit, and at that point she offered HE for £20 or B2B for £45, I said OK...but she didn't continue the discussion and with only a small bit of time left i didn't push it. I dunno, but i think saying i hadn't been there but my friend had somehow messed with vibe and she didn't trust me.

Nice massage, nice premises, nice girl. I'll give the place another go.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I guess a recent run of people requesting to see Shelley after a good review can raise suspicion. Someone else before you might have spooked her and her guard is up.
I tend to say that I've not been to this place before but I've just moved to the area/pass by regularly... So long as you make it clear you're no newbie to the game.