Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: hornygirlrugby  (Read 1372 times)

3 review(s) for hornygirlrugby (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline oldrunter

Booked initially through AW email system, prompt replies,and seen Jess this morning for an hour=£100

Link=  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Easy enough to find just off the M6 on the outskirts of Rugby on a quiet modern estate.Parking on street nearby.

I should say i have visited Jess and her partner twice in the past for MMW play but this time i fancied seeing her on her own for a sexy massage followed by full service as described on her profile.The attraction being plenty of mutual touching expected on the massage table and then followed by full sex on a nearby bed.
Jess is exactly as on photos size 12 with girl next door looks,attractive enough and loves sex.

Texted on arrival and on entering saw Jess peeping from behind the door .She was wearing a basque,panties and holdups- lovely.
A hello, smile and a kiss and shown into the downstairs room extension where the action takes place.A pleasant clean and nicely appointed space with a massage table at one end and a double bed at the other so fit for purpose.
As said earlier a sexy massage with plenty of touching incl some FK with her gradually getting naked at my request.
!5 mins or so and i was more than ready for play on the bed.
Started with her facesitting me which got her very wet and then moved on to owo on me and covered sex in cowgirl/doggy and mish.All sounds good so far but now the reason for a neutral.

Unfortunately our session was interrupted a few times as first she heard a knock on the front door which was the postman trying to deliver a parcel.Then she thought she heard noises on the front window which turned out to be across the road,a guy up a ladder doing some cable work.She has 2 dogs and the noises set them off barking in the main part of the house so she had to attend to that as well.Each time she left me hanging,got her dressing gown on and went to see what was going on.

With all this my todger was failing, having to be revived more than once, which took the edge of things for me.
A shame as Jess is a sexy and friendly enough girl and she did apologise more than once for our flow being interrupted.She did try her best to bring me off at the end but the moment had passed.
I will say she does have a tight pussy and is a lovely fuck and on another day this meet would definitely been a positive without the stop starts.
Normally i would say Jess is worth the money- maybe i was just unlucky on the day .
I will leave others to decide.

Offline Barney31

Thanks for the review oldrunter, I have had this one on my hot list for a while. I love a massage with extra's, though with a previous negative and now a neutral from you not sure if its worth a look or not.  :unknown:

Offline Thompsonjohn

Evening,

I saw her a few years ago and I thought she was rough...... I really didn’t feel the makeshift bedroom in what I think was the garage.

However each to their own, I would Deffo not recommended her.

Offline shylad57

She is on my HL too but beginning to think my money is better spent elsewhere... unless someone on here has had a good experience?

fun2018

I have seen this girl a few times now and gets better every time, I have just left my 1st review and its positive. She is a hidden gem and is very eager to please in every way, I have seen a cpl negative comments on here but I am yet to experience any problems with this girl, she is super friendly and more than attractive enough to make me want to go back over and over. read my review. oh and her body is super sexy and curvy.

Offline Sparkhead1985

I have seen this girl a few times now and gets better every time, I have just left my 1st review and its positive. She is a hidden gem and is very eager to please in every way, I have seen a cpl negative comments on here but I am yet to experience any problems with this girl, she is super friendly and more than attractive enough to make me want to go back over and over. read my review. oh and her body is super sexy and curvy.

Hi Jess. Phone quiet?

fun2018

Sparkhead1985 who cares what you think obviously you a paranoid wanker, to ev1 else this is my 1st review and it is genuine so ignore this twat.

Offline Barney31

Sparkhead1985 who cares what you think obviously you a paranoid wanker, to ev1 else this is my 1st review and it is genuine so ignore this twat.

Sparkhead1985 is expressing understandable suspicion about a review from someone who joined yesterday and then places a quite extensive and well written positive review within two hours of being a member. Not sure calling him a wanker is the right way for such a new member to carry themselves. Time and more reviews of different ladies will prove telling  :hi: 

fun2018

Sorry guys but what should i do? join up and wait 6 months before making my first review, what a joke. I have been using this site for ages to look at reviews but never wanted to make my own, trust me ill think twice about making reviews if all im gona get is abuse.

Offline BP

Hi Jess. Phone quiet?

Yup
Pimp or hubby wrote this - the fluffiness levels are in the red for his review
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 07:44:32 pm by BP »

fun2018

Yup
Pimp or hubby wrote this - the fluffiness levels are in the red for his review

wow maybe that's just how I am when i think about stuff like this pal. every1 has to start somewhere dont we? how should i have wrote it then? ive seen many fully detailed reviews about girls on here n they dont get slated. Some guys need affection in there life because they dont get
 it at home so me sounding 'Fluffy' as you say might be because she makes me feel better than when im at home.

Offline Sparkhead1985

wow maybe that's just how I am when i think about stuff like this pal. every1 has to start somewhere dont we? how should i have wrote it then? ive seen many fully detailed reviews about girls on here n they dont get slated. Some guys need affection in there life because they dont get
 it at home so me sounding 'Fluffy' as you say might be because she makes me feel better than when im at home.

Or mayby you join
 Post a possitive review of a girl then start posting positive things on her less so positive reviews. Mayby just maybe if you had posted your review and left the others alone, it could have been believable. But u didn't. And that is silly. I myself have left positives for a whore who someone else did a negative for. Did i comment on it saying oh no she's amazing
 No i didn't do i still go every other week and shag her. I sure do. Maybe she had a bad day
Maybe they didn't click. What do i care? I dont. i get a good shag and I'm happy. Actually why am I still talking. I'm a wanker

Offline shylad57

I think oldrunters review carries far more credibility. I suspect fun2018 has over egged the pudding with his "review" and then posting such a positive  comment on a neutral review only adds to readers scepticism.
I also suspect that I too am a wanker, and fun2018 will disappear as quickly as she appeared confirming our suspicions  :lol:

fun2018

She is on my HL too but beginning to think my money is better spent elsewhere... unless someone on here has had a good experience?

This is the only reason why I posted my comments on this thread because you my friend asked if anybody has had a good experience, so i stupidly thought letting you know I have had one  was what you wanted. Did not realise when you asked you did not really want anybody to let you know. Got to say my experience of this site is not a good one and seems to be full of trolls and idiots just trying to get a rise out of people. Obviously you will have some smart come back for me but I tell you now this is my last on this as im tired of trying to justify making a review on a site made for reviews.  :dash:

Offline shylad57