Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana Tantric Massage / Aldgate East  (Read 1880 times)

Offline addictedtomassages

External Link/Members Only

Service: Tantric massage - £120 / 1hr

Comms: I text Diana but she requested a phone call to confirm the booking. This was fine with me and very easy. Confirmed a time a couple hours after the phone call - she has a nice Russian accent.

Location: Close to Aldgate East tube station and on the main road so not very discreet, but I didn’t mind and it’s a good location ie easy to get to.

Looks: She doesn’t look like her pictures, in the sense that they are outdated by about 5-10 years. However, she’s still slim, blonde and pretty - so not too bad. She’s very tall, taller than myself, which was quite fun.

Service: I was offered a shower and a glass of water in her flat. The flat was quite nice, hard to find once you’re in the building though as it’s like a maze.

I got onto the massage table and music began to play. She gave me a really nice massage with plenty of CC swipes and played with my anus. She also oiled herself up and rubbed her breasts and body all over mine which was very erotic.

She got me to turn around so I was on my back. She continued to play with me and started edging me. She got on top again and was rubbing her body over mine, she was fully naked. She had quite stubbly pubes so if it caught me the wrong way, it hurt.

She then got in CG position (no sex) and masturbated me to completion over myself and her. She continued masturbating me even after I finished, and then cleaned me up.

We had a chat whilst I showered and got dressed - had a surprising amount in common.

Conclusion: I would definitely go back - it was my first tantric massage and it’s a nice middle ground between massage and FS. The only downside is the price, I could’ve had a great FS for the same amount of money.

Still, whilst perhaps not VFM, still good and recommended.

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for the review OP.  How would you compare her looks and shape to the photos on her website?

Cheers.  :hi:

Offline addictedtomassages

I’d say the pictures are definitely her and you’d recognise her from the pictures.

She has the same body shape but just a bit less toned - I guess that comes with her age. She’s still slim and good looking