Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a / Barbican & Farringdon  (Read 2192 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline addictedtomassages

External Link/Members Only

Been on my hotlist for a while and intrigued me as offers anal for a reasonable price

Service: £90 30 min + £30 anal

Comms: Last minute punt with a couple hours notice. Quick replies and booked in. Really appreciated this as some just ignore you if it’s short notice, Veronica doesn’t.

Location: I think she moves around a bit, but I caught her close in between Barbican and Farringdon at a nice flat. Easy to get to and close for me so I liked that

Looks: She looked like her photos. I found her really attractive, she’s definitely my kind of girl. Great body, great ass. She said she’s 30, but she definitely does not look it, she looks mid 20s - I’d even say younger.

Service: I had a shower as it’s during this ridiculously hot summer so I was hot even stepping outside. Nice apartment.

She waited naked on the bed until I got out. She asked if I like kissing, I said yes. Had the most passionate DFK, massive turn on. She was playing with me as she did this. Then she moved onto OWO which involved DT. The sound of her gagging was oddly erotic. She nearly made me pop from this so I had to tell her to slow down.

We then moved onto sex, she asked do I want vag or straight to anal, I took the latter. Definitely agree with other punters she’s not very tight in anal, but still nice. Did cow girl then popped in doggy.

Conclusion: I’d say this is the best punt I’ve had to date. She’s absolutely stunning and puts 110% of effort into the punt. I can’t wait to see her again, think I’ve found someone I can be a regular with. Definite VFM - at least from my perspective.

Offline corduroykid

Thanks for the review op.
It’s been quite a while since my last visit to Veronica. It’s good to see the service hasn’t slipped.
Must repeat soon.

Offline Wankingdead

I reported very positively on Veronica a while ago and it seems she maintained her standards. I would say she is one of a handful SP's who are VFM.

cityboystatto

Interesting to see you got this punt as a couple of weeks ago I tried to book for her today and she said she was on holiday this week. Guess she didn't fancy my profile . Ended up going with with Horny slutty girl 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

who most definitely loves anal

Offline Sinz

Interesting to see you got this punt as a couple of weeks ago I tried to book for her today and she said she was on holiday this week. Guess she didn't fancy my profile . Ended up going with with Horny slutty girl 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

who most definitely loves anal

Interesting to see you haven't left a review for horny slutty girl.

Any chance of a review ?