Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Katie Back-Glasgow  (Read 1187 times)

30 review(s) for Sweet.Katie.back.xxx (28 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Gdest

Hey guys,

I saw that Katie was back on the site after a while, couldn’t find a slot the last time she was on, so I thought I’d get something sorted this time.

Comms were great. Her flat is based near the hydro. Booked a 30min sesh.

Here’s the thing, I read the positive reviews on here and no one mentioned that she had a big fuck off mole on her face. It was off putting. I understand the positive reviewers had a great time and maybe you overlooked it but it would have been beneficial to know that she had a big mole right next to her mouth. It looked a wart or something at the start, then just turned out to be a big ass mole.

Anyways, looks wise I would give her a 5/10. Skinny, not much of an ass, okay face, nice tits and that’s it. Nothing special.

Personality wise she was she was very pleasant. Was very eager to please. Straight into fk after I came out of the shower, threw her on the bed for more kissing whilst playing with her pussy. One thing to note, while I was kissing her I noticed she had a white layer of something on the roof of her mouth. thought it was gum but it wasn’t. It was a thick white layer of something on the roof. Again was put off by this slightly so I got up and got to her suck me off. Asked her for OW (after seeing the white stuff in her mouth).Very enthusiastic, deep sucking. Followed by Cowgirl, mish, then finished in the bag.

Fairly decent time, in terms of attitude and personality. However, it’s a neutral because of the looks, the mole and the white stuff in her mouth (which I later googled to find out was Oral thrush  :vomit:
:vomit:. Something to be cautious about. This makes me feel queasy.

Don’t think I’ll get thrush from this experience because it’s got to do with an imbalance of bacteria in your body but it’s also a side effect of suppressed immune systems. Not accusing her of not being clean or anything but I can only think for myself and have my interests at heart.  I made sure I was fully protected, even for the oral so I’m not too worried and I get regularly tested but it’s not something I want to come across  either.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:33:01 pm by Gdest »

Offline JJ72

Thanks for review.
Looked at her a few times but happy to make a decision with what you've said over what others have (or haven't in this case).

Offline Jock D

Good review.

I haven't seen her for over a year now, but I saw her 4 times...which is my limit for any WG...and I did notice  a slightly more 'business' like approach from her...as the positive reviews started to come in.

Btw, the mole must have got a lot worse lately...as it genuinely wasn't an issue back then...certainly not warty. :vomit:

Offline seeker

Holie Moleie
Sounds horrendous  :scare:
Your a brave guy  :crazy: