Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AMIRA SWEETY - HOLLOWAY - LYING BITCHES  (Read 1463 times)

11 review(s) for DILARA ROSE (3 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline woiczeck

Warning explicit language immediately following this. :bomb:  If youre a sensitive cunt fuck off and dont read. :diablo:

External Link/Members Only

Right I am fucking pissed off! FUCKING IRKED!!!!

Called this bitch the night before but figured couldnt make to it hers before she quit for the evening; it was late and I had an itch.  Additionally she said she wasnt available for Anal and thats what defo sealed my non-punting fate on Friday night.

So I said I would call back sat - maid said to call back at 11 neway cocksuckers didnt swtich her phone on till like 1ish. FFS.

Finally got through on Sat and confirmed, double checked and then triple checked Anal was on the cards - she said it was.  FACKIN' SWEET as a nut mate.  So off I trots on my 45 miles (one way) journey with £80 + £20 for Anal in my back pocket.

Area:  Got there, a nice place just of Holloway, easy to find and park unless its matchday and theyve got shitty residents only parking rules.

Girl: Head up the stairs and I was greeted by Amira - she a really good looking girl, tits are huge but droppy and has a pretty face.

Services: As usual I confirm services and this is where it went SAAAF.  I confirmed about how many times sex, unlimited NOD, OWO, YES NOD, Anal.............................................. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:        :manhater:         :dash:

Fucking cunty mcfucking cunting mcarsey fucking twat rack cocksucking muther freaking cunt!!

Needless to say the heat and irksome drive blackwater to central london meant I didnt quite take news well - she claimed the maid was made aware.  niche niche niche.

So I asked what normal service was, £60 cum once - u can fuck right off luv Id rather hand over a kidney in the hope itll grow back than hand of 60 smackers for cum fucking once ya dum cunt - im not nail the second round but atleast ill give a damn good shot.

Called the cunty maid when I got back to the car and voice my dissatisfaction only to receive a text telling me Im not a nice person - her excuse was a horse dick fucked her arse too hard and made it go out of order and that I was told - cmon guys I know you dont know me but trust me she said SHMA-NAY-NAL was on :thumbsup: but clearly it wasnt.  Baiting fuckers - im still pissed off!

Save yourself the hassle - oh and btw both Amira and her maid have good english so if you do go despite my advice dont accept 'eye dhon undarstaaan'.

Back in the car I planned punts B, C, D and E just to be in the safe side.

Offline The_Don

Warning explicit language immediately following this. :bomb:  If youre a sensitive cunt fuck off and dont read. :diablo:

fucking pissed off! FUCKING bitch cocksuckers

Fucking cunty mcfucking cunting mcarsey fucking twat rack cocksucking muther freaking  cunt!!

fuck right off luv cum fucking once ya dum cunt -

was a horse dick fucked her arse  Baiting fuckers - im still pissed off!

And now some Samuel L. Jackson > External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:24:39 pm by The_Don »

Offline woiczeck

Offline The_Don

Good to know you had back up plans in place, was it a positive punt  :unknown:

Offline woiczeck

Yes but honestly shattered as I had a so much else on this weekend - cant be arsed writing a detailed review but it was with External Link/Members Only and its positive.  She has one other review on here as far as I can see dont know why her FB is hidden, cant see any reason to.

OWO was nothing to write home about but was adequate  - she just has the warmest personality and really easy to get on with.  Will defo return when in Walthamstow. £50 x2 pops, VGFM IMHO.

Offline Diego69

Sorry to hear OP you could have stayed for a p&d fucked her vagina as hard as the horse man who fucked her arse hole  :lol:

Why did you not opt for her friend Curvy Busty Ivy ? ?

Offline woiczeck

As you can tell Anal was important for me - so she just did not filter in to my results - and didnt actually see her there.

Also £60 is pretty steep just for hate fuck.

Offline Donald Punt

Op sounds a bit like king Tarzan😂😂
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline woiczeck

Op sounds a bit like king Tarzan😂😂

What the fuck I just read this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119361.msg1586916#msg1586916 and you compared me to that twat????

What the fucking fuck? but im not surprised he 'gently' took his £20 back - tbh I respect him for having the balls to do it - not for behaving that way with a woman but how knows what kinda flesh eating sergei is hangin around in dark corners waiting to fuck his shit up!

The worst I did was say " you too" when Amira muttered some Hungarian shite at me - im sure her words were not kind.

Offline Donald Punt

Offline woiczeck

Same chick right?

Same as what?  Someone just left a review about her - I never saw her at the flat but I do suspect that she is the maid,... what do you think?

Online last_days_of_logan

that group is weird   abit

i did ivy who struggled with me so hard that she had her mate knock on the door asking if everything was alright...but after the punt we had a good friendly chat...all 3 of us

then i tried to book her the other day and was told i have been rejected completely from that client list because my dick is too big. they said i wasnt allowed to see IVY again and i couldnt see any of the other girls from that group as well

reckon its bollox...i think they have me mistaken for someone else but even so the way they just blanket rejected seeing me for EVERYONE just cause 1 girl had a tough-ish time was insane...i bet amira would be fine with me

having said that she is racking up quite a bit of neg is our Amira

Online pumps

Sorry to hear about the poor punt.

having said that she is racking up quite a bit of neg is our Amira

Yeah I was just thinking that, this wasted time could have avoided if not for that fucking maid - this maid has screwed me over in the past too.   It's usually the biggest issue in punting these days - pimps/maids not on the same page as the people they're supposed to be managing.

OP - whats up with your aircon man? I wouldn't even leave the house if that wasn't keeping me nice and chilly for a punt  :sarcastic:

Right I am fucking pissed off! FUCKING IRKED!!!!

Called this bitch the night before but figured couldnt make to it hers before she quit for the evening; it was late and I had an itch.  Additionally she said she wasnt available for Anal and thats what defo sealed my non-punting fate on Friday night.

So I said I would call back sat - maid said to call back at 11 neway cocksuckers didnt swtich her phone on till like 1ish. FFS.

Finally got through on Sat and confirmed, double checked and then triple checked Anal was on the cards - she said it was.  FACKIN' SWEET as a nut mate.  So off I trots on my 45 miles (one way) journey with £80 + £20 for Anal in my back pocket.

Area:  Got there, a nice place just of Holloway, easy to find and park unless its matchday and theyve got shitty residents only parking rules.

Girl: Head up the stairs and I was greeted by Amira - she a really good looking girl, tits are huge but droppy and has a pretty face.

Services: As usual I confirm services and this is where it went SAAAF.  I confirmed about how many times sex, unlimited NOD, OWO, YES NOD, Anal.............................................. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:        :manhater:         :dash:

Fucking cunty mcfucking cunting mcarsey fucking twat rack cocksucking muther freaking cunt!!

Needless to say the heat and irksome drive blackwater to central london meant I didnt quite take news well - she claimed the maid was made aware.  niche niche niche.

So I asked what normal service was, £60 cum once - u can fuck right off luv Id rather hand over a kidney in the hope itll grow back than hand of 60 smackers for cum fucking once ya dum cunt - im not nail the second round but atleast ill give a damn good shot.

Called the cunty maid when I got back to the car and voice my dissatisfaction only to receive a text telling me Im not a nice person - her excuse was a horse dick fucked her arse too hard and made it go out of order and that I was told - cmon guys I know you dont know me but trust me she said SHMA-NAY-NAL was on :thumbsup: but clearly it wasnt.  Baiting fuckers - im still pissed off!

Save yourself the hassle - oh and btw both Amira and her maid have good english so if you do go despite my advice dont accept 'eye dhon undarstaaan'.

OP one other thing,
are you black? and are you a shower as opposed to a grower? (bassman's phrase)

cause another thing about this group is that the offers the have on AW are misleading as they reserve that for people they 'deem' on any given day (depending on how they feel as they are not consistent) as acceptable in size

for example on the phone initially with ivy when i last saw her it was

black = fine
unlimited = fine
etc etc
then (my fault) i asked if size would be an issue and they ask how big...i give details

then its

maximum time = 30 mins
unlimited = No .. can come only 1 time

she might have caught wind of your package and though you were going to hammer her and so changed the services

Yeah I was just thinking that, this wasted time could have avoided if not for that fucking maid - this maid has screwed me over in the past too.   It's usually the biggest issue in punting these days - pimps/maids not on the same page as the people they're supposed to be managing.

pretty much this.

i told you once about vivien? maid rejected me cause i was black but when she went to another house the maid was fine with it and the girl herself said MOST of her clients are black anyway

i have been with IVY...felt good but she isnt as tough as she looks

i might do a sim card switch and test out amira...based on feedback i think she will be fine with me and i am not expecting romance or nothing

Online pumps

then i tried to book her the other day and was told i have been rejected completely from that client list because my dick is too big. they said i wasnt allowed to see IVY again and i couldnt see any of the other girls from that group as well

reckon its bollox...i think they have me mistaken for someone else but even so the way they just blanket rejected seeing me for EVERYONE just cause 1 girl had a tough-ish time was insane...i bet amira would be fine with me

This is why I change my sim 12 or more times a year!  so prossies etc cant black list etc etc. I'm very untrusting.

I fucked Amira in the arse and it wasn't a tight struggled like I've experienced in the past with other women, it slipped in like it was her pussy lol.

This is why I change my sim 12 or more times a year!

i literally just said the same thing ..LOL :D

Online pumps

punther

blanket rejected seeing me for EVERYONE just cause 1 girl had a tough-ish time was insane..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Diego69

This is why I change my sim 12 or more times a year!  so prossies etc cant black list etc etc. I'm very untrusting.

I fucked Amira in the arse and it wasn't a tight struggled like I've experienced in the past with other women, it slipped in like it was her pussy lol.

Would threesome be a good idea with both these weird whores?

Offline ars.mav

Hilariouuuuuuuusssssss review..loved your passion mate  :lol:

Online pumps

Would threesome be a good idea with both these weird whores?

I wouldn't recommend it.

mrhappypants

In my experience, if you go to the bother of qualifying properly on the phone then you have to change sims regularly.  I now have two punting phones on the go, one for qualification and one for booking.  This is particularly the case as you get known here.

Offline Donald Punt

Offline nikmeister

Reading this made me actually feel like you were next to me yelling in my ear.. I could sense your anger loool

Offline woiczeck

OP - whats up with your aircon man? I wouldn't even leave the house if that wasn't keeping me nice and chilly for a punt  :sarcastic:

Well the AC is working fine but I guess the heat was driving me insane indirectly cos the burns more diesel when the Aircons on full blast.  and getting in and out of the car, at stops; mackie ds, fuel, fried chicken too... and the heat its always there FFS!

Offline woiczeck

OP one other thing,
are you black? and are you a shower as opposed to a grower? (bassman's phrase)

she might have caught wind of your package and though you were going to hammer her and so changed the services

IMHO i must be somewhere in between but then I guess that auto makes you a grower right?  Did not have a stiffy so not sure she clocked my ' package' as you so eloquently put it.  Really dont get it - maybe they thought cos I was so damn into asking about anal and I am extremely confident that I might have made her arse go out of order permanently... I really dont know...

Offline woiczeck

Well thank god for that then maybe I saved my money - in a couple of weeks Im heading up the road and will stop off and smash the back doors in on some muncunian prossie who does anal. Stand by for a full-neslon anal hat fuck review...

Offline woiczeck

Well thank god for that then maybe I saved my money - in a couple of weeks Im heading up the road and will stop off and smash the back doors in on some muncunian prossie who does anal. Stand by for a full-neslon anal hat fuck review...

Jokes!!!! before the fackin' WKs wade in.