Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Glasgow - Petite submissive Chinese bunny  (Read 1233 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrPink47

Lily:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:

FK, OWO, RO, protected sex in any position you fancy, CIM/Facial (x2) :thumbsup:

£130 p/h - I was given a £30 discount as compensation for a 1h delay (more below).

Session length was 1h.

Comms/location:

By text, booking done directly with her, quick replies.

Shawlands. Flat is easy to find, there are a couple of pubs nearby to stop and wait if you arrive early or for grabbing a pint after.

The Girl:

Petite Chinese, mid 20s. Her chest is flat but she has a nice little bum you can grab and slap. Facially, I do not find her very attractive, would give maybe a 6/10. The pictures showing her face on AW are from her and give you a good idea. She speaks good English.

Had her wear the white and blue schoolgirl uniform from the pictures. A must have for those with the Asian/Japanese fetish :D.

She has sweet/girly personality, is very submissive, but also horny and responsive during sex.

The Punt:

I knew Lily from the London forum. I'm based in Edinburgh but travel south often on work, although never had the chance to visit her while she was in London. When I saw she had moved to Glasgow, I though I'd make an excuse to visit the city and meet her. Did so last Sunday, was not disappointed :).

Initially, I texted her in the morning and confirmed a booking at 5pm on the same Sunday. She sent me the postcode of her flat so I could head over, but no number. I arrived a bit earlier and stopped at a nearby pub to wait. At around 5pm, I started messaging her asking for the address - no reply. Tried calling, straight to voicemail :scare:. More messages and calls with radio silence from her, I was almost sure my trip was going to waste, but since I had commuted more than 1h to get there, I thought I'd hang around until 6 to see if there would be any reply at all.

To my surprise and relief, some 15 minutes to 6 she finally texts me back apologizing and saying her phone had stopped working. I had no other plans, so asked if we could reschedule for 6pm, she agreed and sent her flat number, said I could come when ready. I finished my drink and headed over, she met me at the door and walked me into the flat.

Gave her a little kiss and set on the bed to sort the paperwork. She told me it was only £100 to compensate for the 1h wait. I'm not sure I really believe the story of the phone not working or if she just messed up her bookings and booked two punters at 5pm, but it was nice of her to offer some compensation, so I accepted it, although coming to think of it, now I kinda feel bad given how hard I fucked her in the end :sarcastic:.

Cash sorted we started with some good foreplay. She's mostly FK, might have felt her tongue once of twice, would have liked more open mouth action. I stood behind groping and kissing her, then took off my underwear, lifted her little skirt and started slapping my cock on her bum :lol:.

Once I sit on the bed again, she got on her knees and started a good blowjob. Told her to switch between cock and balls several times and she did well. After a while I got up and face fucked her a bit. I didn't go too hard, but she couldn't take it very well and I felt her teeth quite a bit, though I did continue for a while and she didn't back down or complain.

After that I had her lay in bed to lick and finger her little pussy (she tasted a bit salty :(), she responded well and got wet enough that we didn't need any lube next. I fucked her missionary for a while, she responded well, and that was enough to get me close so I pulled out, got up and told her to get on her knees, open her mouth and close her eyes. Came a ridiculous amount of spunk all over her face, mouth and hair, I shall fondly remember her completely plastered face :D. She waited patiently for me to finish before going to the bathroom to wash, then returned and remarked on how much cum it was.

She gave me a crappy back massage while I was recovering for round 2 and we chatted a bit, as she speaks good enough English. She liked touching my beard and complimented my looks and body, heheh.

Resumed activities with another bj which turned into a nice 69 after a while, then we fucked cowgirl, fast and vigorous at first, then slower and holding hands, so cute, proper GFE. Her mattress was really shit though and made my back hurt after a while so I switched to doggy. Got carried away and fucked her really hard and fast until I realized it might have been to much for such a tiny girl, so I slowed down and asked if I was going too fast, she said no she liked it. Inspired me to fuck her even harder then :P. Eventually she stretched her legs and was almost laying down, I continued to pound her like that.

Moved to mish again, legs around me, then up in the air, feels very tight. She let me hold her neck down with one hand while I fuck her.

A little bit more doggy with me now standing on the edge of the bed and then moved to a bj finish. She propped herself in front of me laying down, I'm on my knees in the bed now, so I could touch her pussy meanwhile. Took control when I was close and wanked another massive load all over her mouth and face. Once again she took it flawlessly, waited until every drop was out before going to the bathroom to wash. I think she could barely open her eyes lol. When she came back there was still some cum around her neck so I cleaned it for her with a wetwipe and she said "what a gentleman" :D.

We lay in bed for the last 5 minutes hugging each other, then she reminded me to get going right about on time.

Despite the initial delay and confusion, this was a remarkably good punt. 100% recommend if you like Asian and submissive.
I don't think she would take much initiative though, so it is best to have an idea of what you want and direct the action.

If she comes to Edinburgh I would punt her again.
:hi: