Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MinxMissFox of Brentwood  (Read 6010 times)

7 review(s) for XKatieSX (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Warley near Brentwood.

Katie is her name. We emailed via AW after a Reverse Bid from her. She was too far away from my location for that day of the RB but I was soon going to be in her area. So she agreed on her bid fee of £150 for an hour which is my top limit and less than her usual silly high amount. It was still a lot, I rarely go over £120 but she had a unique attraction, hang in there for a moment for the narrative.

I planned to text her on the morning of our afternoon date but she texted me at a bad time when I was home, the evening before. Naughty. She sent me the complete address next morning and I put it into my satnav, arrived early and failed to make any sense if it. She lives in an apartment in a huge settlement. It looked like a well-constructed rebuild of a nineteenth century mental hospital with many blocks. There were fearsome threatening parking notices and just across the road a parking lot by a health centre with 3 hours free parking. So I parked there, strolled over to an impressive clock tower and called her. Her instructions still made no sense so she came out into the heat to find me. It seemed like a long walk into the maze but once there it was a ground floor flat, very clean and modern and only mildly untidy. (She would have offered me a parking permit).

She liked the strawberries and took the dosh. She wore very little so we were soon both naked and snogging. She was not very tall with a voluptuous figure, tattoos and a pale skin. Not quite BBW but plump and with THE most enormous floppy whoppers, bit of a tummy, and an undulating bum. Mister Happy was turned on.

More snogging as I tried to relax in the heat of the day. Her back was cool and damp with sweat which oddly enough was a turn-on.

She was obviously aware of her assets and flopped them into my face. I took a mouthful of each huge nipple one after the other and slowly. I am reminded of the young boy given 2 new ties by his granny and came in wearing one of them. “What’s wrong with the other one?” She asked. Both boobs were huge in area and girth and droopy and attractive. Mister happy was alert and I had to ask her to handle him gently.

I went down on her and sucked and licked and fingered and she said she liked it and not to stop. When I did stop I snogged her and announced that I hoped she liked the taste of her own juices. She sucked me and then at my request 69. I buried my face in her snatch and put my nose into her holes, and then licked and sucked some more while handling her nipples.

When neither of us could do any more I asked what was her favourite position? She asked me to choose and I asked for her to be on top so I could see her frontal anatomy! On with the umbrella and she climbed aboard. Her boobs rested on my (small) belly and I could handle them or bury my face in them. She jiggled and writhed and Mister Happy was as stiff as ever but no chance of an orgasm with the umbrella. She managed one by jiggling fore and aft on my large hard-on which felt very sensual. I was already too hot and done-for to try doggy.

She climbed off and did a very slow hand and mouth job onto her boobs (I declined the idea of cumming onto her face, no idea why people like that). My finale was strong and slow and spurted for ages.

Cleaned up, chatted and staggered out into the heat. The car was comfortably in the shade so I had a recuperative nap before driving off with a grin.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:10:44 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Foxtail17

Nice review. She bid on a couple of my RB but still quoted her AW rates which are far to expensive for me, shame as I like the look of her.

Nice review. She bid on a couple of my RB but still quoted her AW rates which are far to expensive for me, shame as I like the look of her.
maybe now she has a dusty phone?

Offline dieseldriver

OMG, those tattoos are a no no for me. Can't understand why lovely ladies cover themselves like this? However, that's their choice that I respect. So moving on to another..........

Offline alexsut

HP

Was hoping you managed to convince this lovely lady to partake in services in your usual fashion... was it even suggested or was it a no from the off? Good looking curvy lady and another great review from yourself.

Alex

HP

Was hoping you managed to convince this lovely lady to partake in services in your usual fashion... was it even suggested or was it a no from the off? Good looking curvy lady and another great review from yourself.

Alex
Read the review. And write one soon.

Offline Hackneylad1

I do remember the days when the inmates of the mental hospital were always to be found crossing the main road in their slippers and nightgowns. Nice looking girl but body doesn't do it for me nor do those sort of prices.

Offline Foxtail17

OMG, those tattoos are a no no for me. Can't understand why lovely ladies cover themselves like this? However, that's their choice that I respect. So moving on to another..........

I used to feel the same about them but slowly coming round to ladies with good quality ones.

Offline Foxtail17

maybe now she has a dusty phone?

We shall see. I have another RB planned for East London in either September or October, she is bound to bid as she has on my last 2, including one in Coventry!!!

Offline bobby1973

and gone up to £150
sorry to rich for me

Offline winkywanky

...and up to £180/hr now!  :scare:

Offline finn5555

This idiot keeps bidding on my reverse bookings even when told to fuck off  :wackogirl:

Offline Foxtail17

This idiot keeps bidding on my reverse bookings even when told to fuck off  :wackogirl:

I think she bids on everything, regardless of where you are. Birmingham and Leeds are just the last 2 of mine I seem to recall.

Offline finn5555

I think she bids on everything, regardless of where you are. Birmingham and Leeds are just the last 2 of mine I seem to recall.

I wouldn’t mind but always stupid bids and she isn’t even attractive  :vomit:

Offline PussyLover789

I bet you cant guess whos got their GreenLight on during this COVID 19 outbreak??  :vomit: :scare: :dash:

Offline dieseldriver

I do remember the days when the inmates of the mental hospital were always to be found crossing the main road in their slippers and nightgowns. Nice looking girl but body doesn't do it for me nor do those sort of prices.

I those days I had a girlfriend living opposite in a flat. Nice shag when could get one! Leaving early one morning left bathroom window open. And one climbed in hoisting himself up on the front  door porch.

Offline George South

I bet you cant guess whos got their GreenLight on during this COVID 19 outbreak??  :vomit: :scare: :dash:

Perhaps Miss K should change her name again to Miss C-19

Offline simpleton69

Cant believe the amount of ladies that have the green light on  :scare: :dash: :scare:

Offline HERTSBLUE

Offline MajorPayne

And Miss K is charging you £180/hour for the privilege of giving you COVID-19.

Offline PussyLover789

And Miss K is charging you £180/hour for the privilege of giving you COVID-19.
She's fucking nasty anyway, shes always bidding on my reverse bookings no matter where in the country i am, i'll never forget the time i was working in Aberdeen and i put an outcall call bid for £200 for two hours and she bid on it, its a 8.5hr drive from Essex to Aberdeen, i wouldnt give her £1.80 never mind £180, ugly moose  :vomit: :scare: