Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora Ryder - Birmingham  (Read 1432 times)

33 review(s) for A_Sophia (21 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rated123

First Review on this sote after redoscovering my account, used to be very active on %%% however site is no longer active. Seems as though some people here don’t give you the time of day unless you leave a review!

External Link/Members Only

Duration:
30 mins

Price:
£100

Services:
Everything listed on profile

Aurror is a beautifull in every way! Her body is perfection with enhanced tits but not overly done! Her slim body and peach of an arse is the highlight of her! She also has a great personality and holds great conversation. At no time was I rushed nor any clock watching! She also give you her undivided attention and does not even touch her phone till you have left!

Comments:
Good communication via phone/text. Geordie blonde on tour very regular in Brum. Was planning on a duo with her friend InnocentDolly however she was booked at the time (could hear her being smashed from next door). I have seen them both before individually was hoping for a duo maybe next time!

After freshning up and handing over paperwork, straight into DFK whilst Aurrora urged me to get my kit off so she could get to work! Started with OWO and reminded me why I was back for more since last seeing her about 2 weeks ago! She loves cock in her mouth! Starts of slow and teasing bit then goes full throttle on your and she can take it all! She started to suck and lick my balls and loved licking my shaft! Unfortunatley she does not rim.. if she did she would be a pro! The tease was too much and I did ask if she did rim with a cheeky smile she told me no - although I already knew I thought maybe id be in luck!

It was now my turn to return the favour, remembering that she does not like 69 (my fav postion) I lay her on her back and went down on her! She smells and tastes amazing! I licked and sucked away at her beautifull pussy allowing a few fingers and also rimmed her tight buthole!  After bringing her to climax she pulled me towards her and DFK passiontaley begging to taste her juices!

On with the mac and straight into doggie pounding away at her! Couple position switches and then off with then straight back to OWO finishing with CIM.

A nice chat as we both refreshed and said our goodbyes!

All in all a good punt with a beautifull girl who genuienly seems to enjoy what she does. It was a shane I was unable to have a duo as individually they are both great!