Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Amira - Manchester  (Read 2872 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Woodcutter

External Link/Members Only

2 hour manchester Outcall

Well reviewed girl on here, I messaged her on AW & arranged a booking no fuss no drama, excellent comms.
Amira arrived at my hotel on time in a nice skirt & blouse combo, like she was going for a night out. She's very petite & I found her extremely pretty.
I did detect a little of a sassy streak in her, but it was in good humour & more of banter than an aloofness on her part, I found it a bit of a turn on tbh, I like a little feistiness, as I said it was very subtle & good natured, but I don't doubt if you tried to take the piss she'd let you know about it.

After a short chat we undressed each other during a bout of french kissing,and a undressed Amira was a sight to behold! her photos are accurate, obviously well lit etc but very representative of how she looks

A very enjoyable session of excellent oral, protected sex & lots & lots of kissing and cuddling followed, throughout the meet the most important thing that seemed to be on Amira's mind was that I absolutely enjoyed my time, & she stayed well over my allotted time to make sure I did.

I was wary of booking her after reading some of the negative reviews here & parts of her AW profile but I'm glad I did.
My likes are pretty vanilla anyhow so I went in with the attitude I was going to be pretty passive & just let her do her thing which she did with aplomb.
Her rates are quite higher than most but I didn't get post punt remorse, far from it in fact.

Offline Access

Her profile is full of lovely threats. What a charmer. Sexy as fuck though.

Offline Saeran

Her profile is full of lovely threats. What a charmer. Sexy as fuck though.

She maybe sexy as fuck, but all those BS threats and attitude makes her a big fat zero to me. Far more others out there with a less egocentric attitude.

Online Bustydusty

As u say looks fit but if she thinks the way she’s written her profile is good for business  :unknown:

Too expensive anyway for me

Offline cueball

She maybe sexy as fuck, but all those BS threats and attitude makes her a big fat zero to me.
Yes, me too.

She takes gfe to the genuine level, with threats, do's, do not 's, strops, stamps, nags and complaints.

She's too bloody expensive too

Offline McSwell

As u say looks fit but if she thinks the way she’s written her profile is good for business  :unknown:

Too expensive anyway for me

She's been on Adultwork for nearly 7 years so I guess some of rules and rants are in relation to being pissed about  by some dickhead punters.

But as you say a bit too pricey.

Offline bolster3

" I had a client pass away in my presence I do not take pity"

A real charmer.

Offline Woodcutter

A real charmer.

WTF? she said that? do you have a link?

Offline freeze44

WTF? she said that? do you have a link?

Its on her aw profile....reads a bit odd the full sentence and strange thing to say.

Offline Saeran

A real charmer.

What the actual fuck? I had to go see it for myself as I couldn't believe anyone could be so heartless. What a fucking bitch.

Offline Symbolically

A real charmer.

That is absolutely disgraceful..... Stuck up bitch.

Offline Access

A real charmer.
Absolutely.. hot or not, she’s cold. Might suit some people though. I’m still on the lookout for a genuine Pakistani or Indian that meets my criteria. Looks wise she’s bang on but, I’m not sure I could enjoy that personality.

JAShoots

Yes, me too.

She takes gfe to the genuine level, with threats, do's, do not 's, strops, stamps, nags and complaints.

She's too bloody expensive too

:lol: :lol: :lol: did make me laugh that