Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CHARLIE XOXO FERRYBRIDGE WEST YORKSHIRE  (Read 4332 times)

5 review(s) for YorkshireRose2022 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline rogerr36

Seen charlie a little while ago. Had tried to book on various occasions and even put a booking on adultwork.
Anyway i got a same day booking her 1st available appointment. Charlie does have another business that she works self employed and fits this in around that and her other commitments so mainly available school hours weekdays.
ferrybridge at a flat with fairly discrete entrance. charlie guided me there as entrance is off the main street.
services
many services offered/listed i had requested anal when i got there and she said see how it goes, profile says at discretion.
appearance
very sexy curvy with nice tits wearing a sexy outfit age looks genuine
Charlie is very friendly and extremely chatty. i was feeling nervous but she helped put me at ease.
thoroughly enjoyed my 1 hour booking and cum twice in the time she has a really good technique that made me explode.
i did not have full sex which i am sure was available.
price
£60 for 1hr unlimited cum
facilities
there was a bath ran when i got there so i used that, no shower facilites there. basic flat which she said she just uses for 'work'

i would go again but do not go near that area close to m62/a1 too often

Offline 7980madrid

Offline 7980madrid

Ignore that - it’s in the title..... doh

Offline navydude

Isn't that Charlotte of Castleford recently in the local news for ripping off a disabled client?

Could be wrong

Offline rogerr36

i don't know have you got the link? it could be as i think she has changed her name from charlotte to charlie xoxo but i could be wrong

Offline costa

i don't know have you got the link? it could be as i think she has changed her name from charlotte to charlie xoxo but i could be wrong

No definitely correct , local paper gave full name and address and details of crime

Offline Music man

I think she lives in Acworth.

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

No definitely correct , local paper gave full name and address and details of crime

Mr "Larkins cupboard" thinks you are wrong.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215720.0

Why he had to report this 4 times is beyond me.

Offline Neptune

Did she kiss? Was it full on or light?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Mr "Larkins cupboard" thinks you are wrong.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215720.0

Why he had to report this 4 times is beyond me.

Comes across like he has a vested interested in protecting "Charlie". Odd too that he didn't address his views in this thread but runs to Admin instead. Impressive though that he's posted 12 reviews in 3 weeks since joining UKP.
Verdict: dodgy

NEGaz

Comes across like he has a vested interested in protecting "Charlie". Odd too that he didn't address his views in this thread but runs to Admin instead. Impressive though that he's posted 12 reviews in 3 weeks since joining UKP.
Verdict: dodgy

Yeah I second that. Think this guy is as dodgy as. I smell bullshit from this guy.

Offline rogerr36

External Link/Members Only

oh well i guess i had a lucky escape. the picture in the paper is not too clear couldnt say its definitely her but she did say she had 3 kids and that she was a mobile hairdresser too. explains why her name has been changed on adultwork then too. she did say she was in a relationship and could work 4 days a week around school runs/childcare
well still a positive experience for me but certainly not for the other guy.
she certainly looked better when i seen her, but the threat of losing your freedom is not going to make you look good

Offline Neptune

Must be her as in the article she is named as 'Charlotte'
Why is this prick defending her?

Offline rogerr36

Must be her as in the article she is named as 'Charlotte'
Why is this prick defending her?

you meaning Larkins who i got a pm off? if so i guess its her as the profile was started after her court case in the paper.
if your meaning me well i just put a review of my experience with her which was about 1-2 months ago. the article certainly sounds like her and the address in the paper was very close to the address i seen her at(just checked on google maps) i dont think anyone should condone that behaviour by the person.

Offline Neptune

you meaning Larkins who i got a pm off? if so i guess its her as the profile was started after her court case in the paper.
if your meaning me well i just put a review of my experience with her which was about 1-2 months ago. the article certainly sounds like her and the address in the paper was very close to the address i seen her at(just checked on google maps) i dont think anyone should condone that behaviour by the person.
No not you OP.
In the Wakefield express article
She is named as Charlotte and as a mobile hairdresser

Offline Larkins cupboard

Right, I'll clear up what happened here

I found the article about eb, and thought instantly that it wasn't Charlotte of Castleford and knottingley in the photo. I've seen her many times. I only really looked at the photo, didn't read the article too closely . Suffice to say I was absolutely convinced it wasn't her (she was quite a bit heavier and the face looks very different)

So I tried to clear this up without posting , trying to avoid any disagreement on the board . Fail, sorry 

Since reading the article properly my brain is frazzled. I did know that Charlotte I've seen is/was also a mobile hairdresser. I also know she works at the given address in the article. Must have given her punting address for court, (she always rented her own flat). The flat certainly isn't where she lives. Was once told by her that was glasshoughton, though obviously that may have changed. 

So I'm faced with the prospect of being totally wrong  :scare:

I do apologize to those who must be right. 

I still don't think it looks like her, but I guess she might have lost weight, and it could be about a year since I saw her.

If it is her, I agree that seems likely, it's a shame. Used to be a great punt . If anyone could find a better photo that would be good

Sorry again chaps
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:08:15 am by Larkins cupboard »