Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: easy accsess hotels?  (Read 2112 times)

Offline Jwill90210

Good evening guys , due to work and relationship commitments i am only able to punt at my lunch time in work, what hotels are cheap and easy enough for me to get in half say a half hour punt and leave and that be the end of the matter , preferably want it no longer than a ten minute walk from queen street or central ? as my workplace is in the middle of both stations

Offline Corus Boy

Lots of girls seem to work from the Maldron near Central Station.

Also the Ibis on Churchill Way near Queen Street Station seems popular.

Offline Jwill90210

you see mate its the other way around i need to pay for the hotel and cover the costs of the wg as she's traveling from swansea should have really mentioned that before , there isnt any pay by the hour hotels around are there?

Offline Corus Boy

you see mate its the other way around i need to pay for the hotel and cover the costs of the wg as she's traveling from swansea should have really mentioned that before , there isnt any pay by the hour hotels around are there?

I understood but those give ease of access.

At a TraveLodge you can walk in and pay with cash on the day but you do have to provide some form of ID.

Offline Jwill90210

Any weblinks to some travelodges you yourself would reccomend?

Offline Corus Boy

Any weblinks to some travelodges you yourself would reccomend?

The only one I've used is the one in Cardiff Bay.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntingPete

It's a bit expensive for a half hour punt isn't it? Hotel room & WGs travelling expenses! Anyway back to the question, the Travelodge in St Mary St is right next to the station, you just pay on arrival & leave the key in the room when you've finished. The cleaner will find it the next morning.
I've been to the Maldron a few times punting but it's a bit more pricey, it's a popular choice with girls that tour  :hi:

Offline Jwill90210

pete could you PM me a link to thier address or website please  :drinks:

SirPhilipXX

It's a bit expensive for a half hour punt isn't it? Hotel room & WGs travelling expenses! Anyway back to the question, the Travelodge in St Mary St is right next to the station, you just pay on arrival & leave the key in the room when you've finished. The cleaner will find it the next morning.
I've been to the Maldron a few times punting but it's a bit more pricey, it's a popular choice with girls that tour  :hi:

I don't believe that you can operate the lift at the Maldron without a room keycard, which makes it unsuitable for use by WGs.

Luckily most hotels in Cardiff are older, and so they are not burdened with this recently-introduced and rather unsporting technology.

Offline Corus Boy

I don't believe that you can operate the lift at the Maldron without a room keycard, which makes it unsuitable for use by WGs.

Luckily most hotels in Cardiff are older, and so they are not burdened with this recently-introduced and rather unsporting technology.

Travelodge at Cardiff Bay;

Anyone can use the lifts.
When you reach the floor there is a security door.
The girl/guest then needs to walk from their roon to release the door.

Inconvenient but not insurmountable.

Offline PuntingPete

pete could you PM me a link to thier address or website please  :drinks:

PM not required, just go on the Travleodge website & search for Cardiff, then look for St Mary St (I think it's called Cardiff Central). If you work in between Queen St & Central stations you should know where the hotel is.  :hi:

That must be a new idea then because I definitely used the lift on more than one occasion.  :unknown:

Offline oldanddecrepid

So does anyone know if the Hilton in central Cardiff is card access only for the lifts? The rugby 6 nations will be starting soon and I do have a reservation there. I may well cancel if they are, although most hotels seem booked up already or charging ridiculous rates.

many thanks

O and D

Welsh-Dragon

I've stayed in the Hilton many times and never needed a card to get into the lift.

Offline oldanddecrepid

many thanks for the quick response Dragon, I will keep my reservation there then.
O and D