Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicole0011 - Wood Green, N22  (Read 8497 times)

1 review(s) for nicole0011 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blue

I had another good punt today with External Link/Members Only - I saw her last Tuesday and was pleased with the services provided so paid another visit.

Now, I'm sure all you eagle-eyed punters will notice the lack of face pictures on her profile and would probably not even bother...Well, this is the second time I've risked a punt without face pictures and it has paid off (Nicole works in a quiet residential road I have frequented before and received a good service which kinder re-assured me)

Believe it or not, I can confirm the body in the photos is of the actual girl, facially, Nicole is pretty, has lovely brown eyes, nice complexion, soft lips and has a tongue-piercing. On both visits she's been friendly (more so on my second visit), welcoming, her English is very good so communicating wasn't an issue.

She opened the door with a smile and I made my way to her bedroom....

French Kissing: lets you kiss as much as you like, doesn't steer you away or anything. Has really nice soft lips, no smokers' breath or anything.

Oral with / without: on my first visit I was told that OWO would be £10 more, but this time I wasn't charged for some reason...No hands were used, although I did feel her tongue-piercing which was new for me!

Sex: She was on top, did all the work, has loads of energy, has nice tight pussy which had stubble around; she wasn't clean shaved which might put some people off but didn't bother me.

Not bad for a £30 punt; I'll definitely be back in the new year or maybe sooner...

Happy Punting! 

Offline LastManCumings

How far would you her place is from Wood Green Tube station ?

Does one need a bus to get to her place ?

Offline blue

How far would you her place is from Wood Green Tube station ?

Does one need a bus to get to her place ?

It's about a 25 minute walk, you could take the bus which would cut your walking time down to 10 minutes. 

Offline LastManCumings

Wood Green is a bit off my punting radius, but I do tend to go beyond that radius. Her pics do look appealing, but I guess this would need to be a after work sort of a punt considering there is a 10 min walk after a bus ride. I guess she is local to you blue.

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks blue, very helpful review. Was getting bored of the lack of new talent in the area, but she sounds promising.

Edit: if you could post more specific directions (or PM me the road name or postcode or something) I would be gratefuI.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:43:17 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline blue

Thanks blue, very helpful review. Was getting bored of the lack of new talent in the area, but she sounds promising.

Edit: if you could post more specific directions (or PM me the road name or postcode or something) I would be gratefuI.

Hi JJ, post code is N22 5HT, Woodside Road.  Happy to provide more details if needed.  :hi:

Offline 8a8ylon

Not so sure you should post address details on a public forum as if someone does a search that address will pop up.  These things are best done thou PM

Offline Meursault

Not bad for a £30 punt; I'll definitely be back in the new year or maybe sooner...

Happy Punting!
Thanks for the review. This is the same location where I had a really good punt too, a while back.
It's miles from the tube though.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19141.msg293678#msg293678
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 10:38:15 am by Meursault »

Offline Meursault

Bowes Park overground (10 minutes from Finsbury Park mainline) is much closer by the way.

Offline blue

Not so sure you should post address details on a public forum as if someone does a search that address will pop up.  These things are best done thou PM

Hmm maybe, although I did not make the house number public and have seen others post road names on the forum which I thought was okay  :unknown:

Thanks for the review. This is the same location where I had a really good punt too, a while back.
It's miles from the tube though.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19141.msg293678#msg293678

Hi dd, yes it is fair old trek from the station but worth it in my view; plus the services are good which is why I will be back.

Offline blue

Bowes Park overground (10 minutes from Finsbury Park mainline) is much closer by the way.

Thanks dd  :hi:

Offline david_mason

Hi Blue

Thanks for the review. Can you pls tell us how tall she is and her dress size? Thanks again. :)

D

Offline blue

Hi Blue

Thanks for the review. Can you pls tell us how tall she is and her dress size? Thanks again. :)

D

Hi david, I'd say about 5'5, unfortunately I don't have a clue about dress sizes but can confirm she is slim, hope that helps.

london

Hi

I am trying to book her since yesterday and no chance , just ringing and never answer the phone ., text her and no reply  :dash:

:dash:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I did not make the house number public and have seen others post road names on the forum which I thought was okay :unknown:

I guess it's fine when referring to parlours but maybe not in connection with individual WGs..

Offline david_mason

A saw her yesterday, a bit underwhelmed to be honest. Got there in time, but she made me wait 10mins as was putting her makeup on. Then, once I got there, she asked permission to smoke. This put me in an awkward position as, if I asked her not to smoke, she would resent me and if I did ask her to go ahead and smoke, I would be inhaling the second hand smoke and her breath would stink. Anyways, I asked her to smoke in some other room and come back, which took another 10mins.

It was all quite awkward. She seemed to have a cold and kept blowing her nose. At this point, I was greeted by an impromptu visit by her flatmate, who just barged in to get something. I could also hear male voices from adjacent rooms. She asked me why I was there (!!). She said she didn't expect 'normal' people to come and see her. I explained that people from all walks of life come for some fun and since I am single, I don't really see anything wrong.

We got down to the act, it was just quite plain old vanilla and ordinary I am afraid. She is indeed slim and has quite a good body, but not a great looker. Maybe a 6/10. She is a dress size 8 and about 5'5 as Blue mentioned. Then, afterwards, she told me about her ex polish BF who beat her up and left her in quite a bit of debt which she needed to repay immediately (I quite don't know why she would bring that up and make me feel even more awkward!). That was the end of it. I just felt quite guilty at the end of it to be honest, feeling that I had exploited someone who didn't really want to do this job but needed some money desperately. But yea, that was it.

london

I just felt quite guilty at the end of it to be honest

Don't feel guilty mate 

most of these girls have story behind the work . they just want to make story up and make excuse for why they not keen to give the client best service which is BS ,.

If they don't like it better to don't waste our money , we pay to get pleasure with all respect to their privacy otherwise there are too many charity need help out there .

thanks for you review and this put me off and saved £70

Have a good new year  :drinks:

Offline LastManCumings

Fag breath, crap background story to cover up bad vanilla service and intruding flatmates.

I'm out. Can't be bothered heading up to Wood Green for this.

Offline adindas

Offline adindas

I just felt quite guilty at the end of it to be honest, feeling that I had exploited someone who didn't really want to do this job but needed some money desperately. But yea, that was it.

I do not see any reason to feel guilty. Transaction is agreed in advance and booking her you are actually helping her to some extents ...

What is the other alternatives, I guess working hard on  minimum wage.
How many people in this country earn £70 an hour ...

Offline blue

Sorry you had a bad punt David; my experience was completely different from yours, I've seen her twice and both times have been good.

Offline Meursault

Sorry you had a bad punt David; my experience was completely different from yours, I've seen her twice and both times have been good.
She was on my hotlist and now I'm confused. How would you rate her looks? Any sort of comparison?
Her body looks great.
Maybe a bait and switch  :unknown:

Offline blue

She was on my hotlist and now I'm confused. How would you rate her looks? Any sort of comparison?
Her body looks great.
Maybe a bait and switch  :unknown:

I've seen two different girls at this place, both with different profiles:

External Link/Members Only
Looks wise, not as pretty as Nicole, a bit older and I'd say a bit more weight on her tummy.

As said, facially I found this girl quite pretty, I'd say 8/10 -  her body looks like the profile photos.

It is a possible a B&S occurred or maybe myself and David have different taste in women. After reading David's review, I suspect it may not be worth the risk DD - obviously your call  :hi:

Offline Meursault

Cheers. Might go for £30 and see what happens

Offline Jimmyredcab

He didn't post the address, a postcode is not limited to one house/flat --------------- it helps to pinpoint where the girl is located.

Offline david_mason

I think I saw Nicole, who is the redhead, but she didn't have brown eyes, she had teal green eyes. Blue you are right, in that we might have different tastes in women or perhaps, she fancied you more than me, lol, I don't really know. But to be fair, it wasn't a complete disaster, a sort of negative-neutral experience. I, as most of you, prefer a bit more of passion.

DD- nicole is almost definitely the girl in the photo, so body wise, that's her. You'll have to decide about her face, if you end up seeing her.

Thanks london and adindas, I guess I am just a bit of a newbie to all this. Do you guys hear these types of stories all the time?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

He didn't post the address, a postcode is not limited to one house/flat --------------- it helps to pinpoint where the girl is located.

Address details. Sometimes roads are very short and we all know about ways to investigate people.

Offline bbois77

Profile no longer active, is she still working?

london

I tried to see her few times but no luck
I think she back with new profile ,