Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Petite - Liverpool  (Read 1297 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Count Duckula

Link: External Link/Members Only

The alt look is one i really like and so a look around for alt service providers in the NW led me to Jasmine. I live outside the NW atm due to my work so made arrangements to meet up when i was next in Liverpool. The comms were excellent and the booking set up.

The Place:

From the outside not great looking tbh but easy parking and Jasmine did warn me that from the outside it wasnt the poshest of flats. Inside though was fine. Very steep stairs but was clean, tidy and a huge bed.

Jasmine

tbh if you have seen her pics then you know the physical aspects. Very pretty ALT looking girl. Jasmine is confident in herself and genuinely seems to enjoy this aspect of her life. Very easy to talk to but without it becoming waffle.

The "punt"

£160 for the hour - not the cheapest but it didnt feel cheap either. bit like the difference between a lidl ready meal and a M&S one. One is cheap for a reason and the other isnt ... you get the idea.

A most enjoyable hour doing, what for Jasmine, must have been fairly vanilla stuff. one of the reasons for seeing her was i want to start exploring more kinky stuff but first need to find someone I am comfortable doing this with. So the session hinted at the kinkier side but without crossing over into new lands for me. Will deffo look to take that side a bit further next time. She does state very clearly on her AW profile what she will and wont do which for me helps as it sets the boundaries nicely. Some may not like this but for me it made things nice and clear.

All in all an enjoyable punt and I am looking forward to seeing where the next sessions lead to.