Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Waterloo - Ruen Thai  (Read 1025 times)

Offline caudell

Can't find a normal web link so hope this works

External Link/Members Only

On entry, receptionist was a hottie with dyed hair and cleavage well on show but there was a slightly older looking - maybe early 30's thai lady also, so guess which one is next for the customer....

Name is Dar, decent english so easy for a conversation.  No evidence of thai massage skills, just a nice rubbing approach that felt nice but doubt it had any theraputic benefits.  Has worked Hatta in the past so no need play "will she / won't she offer" there.  Usual price for HE and £80 quoted for B2B and oral off the table.  HE selected and quickly she moves in between the legs so no touching allowed - good technique and finished 15 mins early.  I wrote this as a positive, but have downgraded to neutral given how average service was compared to other parlours.

Walking out of the parlour into the high street is no fun either.  Once and only I think.

Tony8

I walked out of there and literally bumped into a work colleague 😂😂

Offline sinbad52

As i grew up in Waterloo and still have family there I think I must give this place a miss.
Although I foolishly dared Hatta as a regular when i lived less  than half a mile away. Older and wiser springs to mind

Offline caudell

Agreed, think this is why Siam in Allerton is my favourite their entrance is discrete but not so seedy as somewhere like Widnes Scarlets where you come out of an entry - but I do like the thrill of a new place.