Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - Felling  (Read 1008 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline P2

Saw Skylah a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 1 hour.

Skylah has been on my hotlist for around a year now but as I can only usually book on short notice and she seems to be quite popular our schedules never lined up. Finally I had a day coming up where I knew in advance I would be in the area.

Comms initially through UKE then a booking placed through AW. Confirmed the morning of and postcode provided. On confirming I was parked in the area Skylah called to direct me to the flat and was ready to open the door so no need to stand outside knocking.

The flat itself was nicely setup this was during the heatwave so Skylah had a big fan setup that was greatly appreciated, shower was offered and accepted and there were plenty of supplies.

Skylah is very much how she appears in her AW/UKE pictures stats seem to match up and she has a very bubbly friendly personality.

Post shower I met her back in the bedroom to get down to action. Starting with DFK which was really wonderful plenty of tongues. Moving onto OWO which again was really good. I returned the favour with some RO which she responded to positively, I was slightly concerned having read about her piercing but I didn't find it an issue. Moved onto the main event, her on top to start then into doggy to finish. I had around 10 minutes left so we lay on the bed chatting enjoying the cool breeze from the fan.

Offered a shower again before I left but as I was heading straight home I declined.

I will definitely be back, hopefully it won't take another year for things to line up.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for review, she has been on my list for ages along with a few others.  :hi:

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, she's a great lass  :hi:

Offline toon972