Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PG Scam despite the verification picture?  (Read 1173 times)

Gigabyte

Looked at this profile and the girls picture in the verification looks hot. But is this a PG scam?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

In the text - 'I'm beast in East London'.....stands out like a sore thumb as a non English WG (or pimp) profile creation.
Then read the text and again, the grammar and terminology is wrong. Plus no nationality shown is suspicious.

May not be a PG scam at 50p a look, but has the hallmarks of a bait & switch at that price.

Pass along the bus, please.......

Gigabyte

Yeah I saw that Beast remark as well. It made me smile , she does look like an EE girl and in her profile write up English is clearly not her primary language or whoever wrote it. On the positive PG scams tend to conceal the verification picture don't they? If anyone does toftt I would be interested to see if it was a B&S and I would suggest only doing a 30 minute but she says she is independent and could be an absolute gem. Its too far for me to make the trek on the chance she is genuine sadly or else I would do.

Giga

Offline Jimmyredcab

How on earth can anyone consider seeing a girl with a useless picture like this, or is the £70 rate the real attraction.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steve2

Nice arse but the profile is gone already

Offline Poker10

Nice arse but the profile is gone already

Must have just gone as it was 'live' earlier today...

Reads this site maybe?

Gigabyte

How on earth can anyone consider seeing a girl with a useless picture like this, or is the £70 rate the real attraction.  :rolleyes:

Because of the verification picture that she hadn't hidden. She looked great. Shame its gone and yeah she may have read this website or someone read it and emailed her. From looking on the web, you have %%%, saafe, AW forum and this site. Of them all this site has way more posters and traffic than the rest of the forums put together (understandable really as there are more punters than WG's) from what I can see so I recon someone out of the 98 views saw it and decided to tip her off, if not then it was a PG scam and got closed down but I was so hopeful.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Because of the verification picture that she hadn't hidden. She looked great. Shame its gone and yeah she may have read this website or someone read it and emailed her. From looking on the web, you have %%%, saafe, AW forum and this site. Of them all this site has way more posters and traffic than the rest of the forums put together (understandable really as there are more punters than WG's) from what I can see so I recon someone out of the 98 views saw it and decided to tip her off, if not then it was a PG scam and got closed down but I was so hopeful.

I am confident that the management at Adultwork read this forum, maybe they closed it down.

Offline smiths

I am confident that the management at Adultwork read this forum, maybe they closed it down.

I am 100% certain they do. :hi: