Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lily xxxx <3 - Great Portland street, London (Bait and Switch)  (Read 1881 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline NoHo

External Link/Members Only
Saw this girl last week. Booked easily the day before by text. The location was the very nice hotel near to Great Portland Street station.No card required for lifts so no hanging around in the lobby. Lily probably isn't the girl in the photos. She is a good looking girl though and much better than the verification photo. I would guess she is around 30 with a/b cups and small responsive nipples, her hair is down to the middle of her back and she has a very nice shapely ass. She has a tattoo on stomach/abs and one on her left shoulder. Lily speaks perfect English. I paid £110 for 30 mins which is a lot but she is a much better class than most of the Asian girls out there. She's a great gfe and enjoyed RO,CG, and doggie.

mrhappypants

Rating this a NEUTRAL and including "Bait and Switch" in the title would better alert other punters that you don't meet the girl in the pictures.  Let me know by post / pm if you are happy for the changes...

Offline stuart.

I fucked her review to come, no way that verification pictures is her.

I found her so sexy and absolutely smashed her :wacko:

Offline tidepodhunter

The verification photo looks so different than the other pics. Would you say she resembles the other pictures more or the verification photo?

Offline stuart.

The verification photo looks so different than the other pics. Would you say she resembles the other pictures more or the verification photo?

Definitely other pics.

She is a hot little Asian, her looks really appealed to my yellow fever, loved fucking her, but will give her a neutral.

Offline tidepodhunter

Definitely other pics.

She is a hot little Asian, her looks really appealed to my yellow fever, loved fucking her, but will give her a neutral.

Great, looking forward to reading your review before I decide! Judging from other reviews of her, there seems to be quite a bit of touting going on...

Offline NoHo

Rating this a NEUTRAL and including "Bait and Switch" in the title would better alert other punters that you don't meet the girl in the pictures.  Let me know by post / pm if you are happy for the changes...

Ok  I wasn't aware of that   But she is good looking and great body
Happy for you to change

Offline MrMagik

I'd say she resembles neither. Total b&s.