Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kinga_ - Chester  (Read 916 times)

7 review(s) for _Kinga_ (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline banquet1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Kinga in July 2018. 15 min meet for £50.

I called the number on the profile, but got a weird dial tone (foreign sounding), so hung up. Not long after I got a text from the number asking about the missed call, everything was then booked by text. I was round within 45 minutes of first texting (early evening on a weekday).

She was working from some flats near Chester city centre. Easy to find, and plenty of nearby on road parking (no restrictions after 6pm). Flat was easy to find after being buzzed into the complex. There was another attractive WG working from the flat too, but no idea who she was.

Kinga was tall and attractive - I'd say the pictures and age on her profile are accurate. The meet was just oral without and rimming on me. It was one of the best BJs I've had in ages, with some nice deep throat and light face-fucking. Would definitely be back!

Offline danny#3

i think this is her mate, I've not been able to see either yet but comms have been decent so far

External Link/Members Only

Offline Np1984

This girl is on my hotlist, was the rimming any good? Also she offers a 3sum with her mate who is called Black Patrica, she also looks gorgeous.

Offline Access

Are her pics accurate? She looks quite “manly”...

Offline banquet1

i think this is her mate, I've not been able to see either yet but comms have been decent so far

External Link/Members Only

Yeah think that's her

Offline banquet1

Are her pics accurate? She looks quite “manly”...

Yeah the pics are accurate, if anything she's more attractive in person. She was quite tall (wearing heels though), but I wouldn't say she's manly

Offline banquet1

This girl is on my hotlist, was the rimming any good? Also she offers a 3sum with her mate who is called Black Patrica, she also looks gorgeous.

The rimming was great. Not deep, but felt really good. She only did it because I'd recently showered, which is fair enough. I didn't see anything about threesomes, and that wasn't mentioned.