Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Lexi-29 Gorton Manchester  (Read 2987 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy-Lexi-29 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Treehouse

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking

Mostly by text, straightforward, directions were clear, but she isn't the best time keeper, had me waiting almost an hour , which meant I was about to walk. TBH I was a bit pissed and thought she was heading for a neutral at best … however. She apologised as she was doing her hair 

The Action
Sorted the paperwork, a bit of a chat , nice girl, pics acurate

Told me she loved to suck cock, and the evidence bore out ! . Kissed, fucked (covered) and anal (covered).
Good services , and not a clock watcher.

Action took place in her living room , whick might put some off

Offline Bustydusty

Must admit I like lexi - have seen her a few times now and she’s as good as anyone I’ve seen at dfk and blowjobs - anal is a nice bonus  :thumbsup:

How long did u see her for?

Treehouse

Sorry forgot , £70 for 30 mins.

I'd go back , but the time keeping was off putting.
However , she made a bit effort for the service and seemed up for most things

Offline PussyLover789

I rang Lexi last month, she didnt answer her phone so i emailed her on AW (saturday 14th july) to be exact and she still hasnt read the message  :unknown: i'll give her another ring next week, she sounds like fun

Treehouse

I rang Lexi last month, she didnt answer her phone so i emailed her on AW (saturday 14th july) to be exact and she still hasnt read the message  :unknown: i'll give her another ring next week, she sounds like fun

Worth trying with her, but I'd have a plan b just in case 

Offline vanderwoz

She's more likely to text back then answer her phone

Offline lewisjones23

an hour wait?

id have fucked off after 10 minutes max

Offline freeze44

an hour wait?

Agree....cant be arsed with the messing around.

Treehouse

an hour wait?

Was close to doing that tbh honest thinking with my other head..

Online threechilliman

an hour wait?

Similar. Might have given it 15mins but its rare for me to be able to allow more, never mind want to.

Offline rocket88

Similar. Might have given it 15mins but its rare for me to be able to allow more, never mind want to.

I have to fit my punting around work appointments, so I usually cannot hang around for more than 15 minutes waiting for a SP to sort herself out.

Online Northerndave666

An hour wait, should make this a Neutral at best.

I've gotten bored of trying to make an appt to see her, after reading this, I'm glad I did

Offline jonko

Thanks for the review, good to see yet another positive for this lass.

I was trying to see Lexi last Sat after getting back into town rang Friday night, and several times Sat as really fancied seeing her for some time and wanted a girl at £70 including Anal, I was running out of time and surprising she rang me about 8pm saying did I want to see her (and aplogised for not getting back earlier). However she said she was only doing 15 mins punts and could still do a good time with OWO, plenty of FK, sex in the usual variations and anal in the 15 mins for £50. I wish I had have but I declined as I just imagined it would have been terribly rushed to do all that in 15, and I hate rushing.  So she is still on my list of girls to visit - hope to do that soon. I regretted later not seeing her as I had a dissastrous punt later that evening with a VS girl later that evening.

Offline Bustydusty

Lexi was my first ever 15 minute booking and I also thought it would be a bit of a rush but tbh it wasn’t and I really enjoyed it - dfk owo and anal included

Offline malu999

I've gotten bored of trying to make an appt to see her, after reading this, I'm glad I did

I did have a crack myself at sorting a booking a couple of months back but patchy comms ruled her out for me. Sounds like a cracking punt but i've not got the patience of the OP (thanks for the review).