Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester - Thai - Bi Bua  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Noddy321

External Link/Members Only

Recently visited Bua for a one hour massage, coms seemed very easy , couple of text messages , postcode , call upon arrival , flat number and Bobs your uncle !
Firstly upon arrival had to pass the local ‘ crew ‘ / teenage posey or whatever they are best referenced now a-days - they seemed to have congregated around the entrance to the flat so not for the faint hearted but never encountered any problem.
Once inside Bua was very pleasant , her glasses offer a different dimension to the more traditional Thais ( if there is such a thing) but seemed happy in her work, wore denim shorts and vest top, she , as a lot of Thai ladies looks younger than she probably is but about 5 2 size 8, and B/C Cup !
Agreed an hour with B2B and away we go , FD Massage was very good , I was aching after a busy weekend so that was much needed , a few CC strokes and some little ‘drive bys ‘ on my C &B to keep me Interested was very welcome.
Once rolled over Bua stripped off and B2B was very nice , plenty of nips in mouth and tits rubbed over my face before a 180 degree turn and the chance to massage her shaven pussy with my tongue whilst she shook the life out of the little man , hung on for all of 10 minutes but she made all the right noises and was sweet tasting , massage continued upto the hour where a shower was offered but declined, a quick rub down with a towel and a wet one and away we go -incidentally no  one was outside when I left .
There are two girls working from there and she did say a four handed massage is on offer for 120 ( 30 minutes), will take them up on this when time allows although I have no idea who she works with !?

Online scouting

Thanks Noddy, what did you pay for the 2 hand with B2B?

Offline Noddy321

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks Noddy, what did you pay for the 2 hand with B2B?
Additionally, I see 1 hour massage is £35, how much extra for HE?
What is parking like?

Offline Noddy321

Total price , massage , HE , B2B I paid 80

Plenty of On street parking , her flat is at the bottom of the hill but lots of space to park your car.

Offline The.Weekender

It has been said before, but Bua is Ann from the old Tip Thai days and also a friend of Lue, I understand she may now have a boyfriend in Birmingham. She now has to wear glasses because she was seriously ill a few years back with Lupus, I believe it has affected her eyesight. Good to see she is offering good service.

Offline PepeMAGA

What age would you say she is, and did you agree b2b and HE by text?

Offline Silverrocket

It has been said before, but Bua is Ann from the old Tip Thai days and also a friend of Lue, I understand she may now have a boyfriend in Birmingham. She now has to wear glasses because she was seriously ill a few years back with Lupus, I believe it has affected her eyesight. Good to see she is offering good service.
Speaking of Lue,is she still working,if so,where?Have'nt seen her for ages,would be nice to see her again.

Offline goodolnick

If only remember right Lue has a large pair of soft natural breasts. Nice thought for a hot sweaty afternoon!

Offline Jones614

I remember Lou had my first ever massage with her quite a few years ago now, went for a £20 massage and ended up with a full on tit wank 😜 she was good to me  :drinks:

Offline The.Weekender

I am not sure if Lou is working at the The Aloe Vera spa in Francis St Stoneygate, there is an ad on Gumtree, I thought a BM may have mentioned this place, I am unable to check it out this week.

Offline Toppunter1

Yes - this is Ann from Tip u referring to, i believe lue is working in the new shop aloe Vera tip has open down stoney gate, so many new shops opened at south wigston, aylestone road area, cant keep up

StrangerDanger

Glad to see Bi Bua getting some positive press. She is great, enthusiastic and as mentioned. A cute size 10 figure I think is fair as she is short.

Best massage out there, in truth if you make it clear you want the dirty stuff from the off then the massage is less impressive and more focussed on CC.

Her B2B is great, very willing but I heard the same regarding bf and that FS not an option. Welcomes you getting very handsy and you can really enjoy it without feeling like you are crossing a line.

Go and take advantage of a willing provider, just wish she did weekends.

Offline Knny

Glad to see Bi Bua getting some positive press. She is great, enthusiastic and as mentioned. A cute size 10 figure I think is fair as she is short.

Best massage out there, in truth if you make it clear you want the dirty stuff from the off then the massage is less impressive and more focussed on CC.

Her B2B is great, very willing but I heard the same regarding bf and that FS not an option. Welcomes you getting very handsy and you can really enjoy it without feeling like you are crossing a line.

Go and take advantage of a willing provider, just wish she did weekends.

What does she charge?

StrangerDanger

What does she charge?

From memory, £35 per hour massage. asks for £20 for HE. B2B is £80
She's happy to talk about additional stuff by text/phone in advance. Says everything but Sex.
We discussed her being as naked with BJ too and it would all come to £120. Didn't go for it but nice to know it's there.

B2B is delivered after 35 mins or so. She's all over you and lets you get very handsy.
Maybe it was the oil but she seemed to really enjoy it too.

Offline simon07

Hi guys, I agree with your comments. She is about 39 and looks cute with glasses. Figure about s8-10 with a bit of tummy fat, nice boobs with big nipples and lovely pussy. She did a very firm massage and I said b2b clothes off as I paid the £80/hour. Not very chatty, she did a good body style lap dance on my dick (that made me come). I did reverse oral on her and she did not BJ me. She says she might with a condom though did not elaborate. FS is not available and no kissing. The massage was very firm and she got my back straight with her knees. Looked cute in T shirt and denim shorts, maybe her uniform?

James999

Bagsag says she's not got any business since this post  :unknown:

Which raises the question how would he know, and is UKP that powerful  :unknown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review I’d be interested to know how the 4 hands visit pans out I’ve been looking for 4 hands b2b or duo Thai for a while

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bagsag says she's not got any business since this post  :unknown:

Which raises the question how would he know, and is UKP that powerful  :unknown:

Apparently so.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Here's to the boss  :hi: :hi: and all he does for us punters by allowing us to use his site.  :drinks: :drinks:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:58:09 pm by mrfishyfoo »