Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rates  (Read 8536 times)

Offline waynekerr600

Don't know if it's me but are rates trying to sneak up again.

Just looked at Beth whom I like and she's gone £80/half so wrote that one off. Looked at pearl/Delores West and she's £70/half with the agency to that's a no too.

I'm going to have a look at my dick next to see if that's any bigger.

Offline Saleboy

I noticed less and less choice for £60 half hour and more at £70 plus. So I think there's some truth in your observation.

Offline waynekerr600

It's very frustrating. If people didn't pay it they couldn't charge it.

Noticed the ROMs on Vivastreet are going to £40/15 min £60/half and some are starting at 30 mins minimum booking length.

Offline shaft10

Right on que with the interest rates rise

Offline roboeggman

If the indie girls are charging this then it might push more punters to the agencies. Once that happens though the agencies will just up their rates also.

Unfortunately as the price of everything rises so do the rates of WGs, it's just a shame it's so convenient to work in £10s

Offline waynekerr600

If the indie girls are charging this then it might push more punters to the agencies. Once that happens though the agencies will just up their rates also.

Unfortunately as the price of everything rises so do the rates of WGs, it's just a shame it's so convenient to work in £10s

They can only charge what people will pay. It's demand and supply.

Offline Winker121

They can only charge what people will pay. It's demand and supply.
That's absolutely right.  If we stop booking them when they put their prices up they might consider getting a proper job and then appreciate how well paid they are compared with people in normal employment.

Offline Sir Punt

Don't know if it's me but are rates trying to sneak up again.

Just looked at Beth whom I like and she's gone £80/half so wrote that one off. Looked at pearl/Delores West and she's £70/half with the agency to that's a no too.

I'm going to have a look at my dick next to see if that's any bigger.

Which Beth do you mean mate?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Online Kev3773

At a guess I would say the one he's reviewed.   :unknown:  Could be wrong though.   :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171960.msg1828221#msg1828221

I would second that as she's £80 half hr the only other Beth I know of is £70  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

At a guess I would say the one he's reviewed.   :unknown:  Could be wrong though.   :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171960.msg1828221#msg1828221

Spot on Davie and Alfie. Great girl but I'll be looking elsewhere at £80/half (same with pearl)

Offline Fragilehand

It's very frustrating. If people didn't pay it they couldn't charge it.

Noticed the ROMs on Vivastreet are going to £40/15 min £60/half and some are starting at 30 mins minimum booking length.
If the bottom feeders can charge more then something's the matter. Old case of supply and demand they do it cos they can for every 1 that boycotts there's 10 mugs who don't it's a losing battle i wish I had the solution but I haven't

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
A lot of girls will keep their rates to match the girls in the area, for a long time newcastle has been agency heavy with agencies setting the prices and charging the same regardless of who the girl is or what her reputation is. I feel like there has been a shift in this over the 3 years I've worked, with more and more girls leaving agencies, agencies closing and clients moving away from agencies.

Now I'm about to say something that will get a few of you hot under the collar, but this move towards £70/£80HH could be due to weeding out the undesirables. As in, in the past year or so, I and a number of other girls have noticed a massive decline in the quality of some clients, predominantly agency clients. When I say quality I mean their hygiene is questionable, the attitude towards WGs is grim, theres been a marked increase in no shows and time wasters, guys turning up with scabby cocks, boundary pushing, you name it, we've seen it.

For example, I toured Glasgow in april, I was there for 3 days. Every client was early, every client that booked turned up, every client that arrived asked for a shower before I got the chance to offer it and they all left when their time was up with no issues. I didn't have to ask anyone to reshower, I didn't have to repeatedly tell them not to do X Y or Z. It was bliss. Then in my first 2 days of coming back to work in Newcastle I banned 3 clients and refused to see 2 others for reasons listed above. Bare with me when I say this as I'm speaking of a % of clients. Not all. And certainly not all Newcastle clients or agency clients.

When I tour I charge £70 HH £120 60mins ect. I don't know if the rate is what has made a change in the clientele in Glasgow vs the ones in Newcastle but it is a massive difference and aside from the location the only difference is the price, I'm the same ginger chubster in both cities. Its the same in Birmingham and other cities I've toured. So its a plausible reason for the price increases.

Another reason could be matching other girls in the area, I'm going to use two girls that have retired as examples here, but take Francesca and molly from amour, two ladies with stunning reputations say Francesca decides to raise her prices from £60 to £70 and due to her rep, clients are still willing to see her because she provides great VFM for what you get out of the booking, molly might see that Fran is still just as busy as she was before at her higher rate and decides to increase her price too and from there it snowballs to the point where that rate is the norm and then girls who think they offer something a little more than other girls put their price up and it happens. Personally, I still think newcastle is a cheap city to punt in as with a lot of other cities the average hourly rate is between £130-£150.

I get what you guys are saying in that we make really good money already so why increase our rates, maybe you think we are being greedy, the rate increases could be for a number of reasons, but bare in mind we are self employed, we don't get sick pay, our income isn't guaranteed, costs for short term places to work from i.e. air bnbs, serviced apartments, hotels ect are increasing. I know girls that pay £600 per week fir an apartment to work from, I know girls that pay £100 per shift for a place to work. Being self employed its a lot harder to prove your income is steady enough to be able to privately rent somewhere. When I had my flat in east howdon I had to pay 3 months worth of rent at the start of my tenancy, I know girls that have had to pay 6 months worth up front. girls that rent week by week or day to day have to pay the rent weather they get work or not, so if a girls had 2 bookings no show and thats all she's had that day, she's £100 out of pocket. Some days/weeks are better than others. The riskier it is, the higher the prices. 

This isn't meant to offend or upset, and I know this is a forum aimed punters and not girls, but I think its only fair to share some reasons that you may not have thought of as to why some prices are increasing. Girls and clients will never see eye to eye when it comes to rates i don't think, but understanding the reasons as to why might help.

Online Kev3773

A lot of girls will keep their rates to match the girls in the area, for a long time newcastle has been agency heavy with agencies setting the prices and charging the same regardless of who the girl is or what her reputation is. I feel like there has been a shift in this over the 3 years I've worked, with more and more girls leaving agencies, agencies closing and clients moving away from agencies.

Now I'm about to say something that will get a few of you hot under the collar, but this move towards £70/£80HH could be due to weeding out the undesirables. As in, in the past year or so, I and a number of other girls have noticed a massive decline in the quality of some clients, predominantly agency clients. When I say quality I mean their hygiene is questionable, the attitude towards WGs is grim, theres been a marked increase in no shows and time wasters, guys turning up with scabby cocks, boundary pushing, you name it, we've seen it.

For example, I toured Glasgow in april, I was there for 3 days. Every client was early, every client that booked turned up, every client that arrived asked for a shower before I got the chance to offer it and they all left when their time was up with no issues. I didn't have to ask anyone to reshower, I didn't have to repeatedly tell them not to do X Y or Z. It was bliss. Then in my first 2 days of coming back to work in Newcastle I banned 3 clients and refused to see 2 others for reasons listed above. Bare with me when I say this as I'm speaking of a % of clients. Not all. And certainly not all Newcastle clients or agency clients.

When I tour I charge £70 HH £120 60mins ect. I don't know if the rate is what has made a change in the clientele in Glasgow vs the ones in Newcastle but it is a massive difference and aside from the location the only difference is the price, I'm the same ginger chubster in both cities. Its the same in Birmingham and other cities I've toured. So its a plausible reason for the price increases.

Another reason could be matching other girls in the area, I'm going to use two girls that have retired as examples here, but take Francesca and molly from amour, two ladies with stunning reputations say Francesca decides to raise her prices from £60 to £70 and due to her rep, clients are still willing to see her because she provides great VFM for what you get out of the booking, molly might see that Fran is still just as busy as she was before at her higher rate and decides to increase her price too and from there it snowballs to the point where that rate is the norm and then girls who think they offer something a little more than other girls put their price up and it happens. Personally, I still think newcastle is a cheap city to punt in as with a lot of other cities the average hourly rate is between £130-£150.

I get what you guys are saying in that we make really good money already so why increase our rates, maybe you think we are being greedy, the rate increases could be for a number of reasons, but bare in mind we are self employed, we don't get sick pay, our income isn't guaranteed, costs for short term places to work from i.e. air bnbs, serviced apartments, hotels ect are increasing. I know girls that pay £600 per week fir an apartment to work from, I know girls that pay £100 per shift for a place to work. Being self employed its a lot harder to prove your income is steady enough to be able to privately rent somewhere. When I had my flat in east howdon I had to pay 3 months worth of rent at the start of my tenancy, I know girls that have had to pay 6 months worth up front. girls that rent week by week or day to day have to pay the rent weather they get work or not, so if a girls had 2 bookings no show and thats all she's had that day, she's £100 out of pocket. Some days/weeks are better than others. The riskier it is, the higher the prices. 

This isn't meant to offend or upset, and I know this is a forum aimed punters and not girls, but I think its only fair to share some reasons that you may not have thought of as to why some prices are increasing. Girls and clients will never see eye to eye when it comes to rates i don't think, but understanding the reasons as to why might help.

The Agencies that have closed were poorly run so won't be missed, certainly not from me. The remaining ones as agencies go are sound and the quality of girls has vastly improved as far as I'm concerned. I have started using agencies again after not using them for years.
There are as many undesirable girls working as there are punters imo.
If Glasgow is so fruitful for you perhaps you should relocate there after all they will be more used to 'ginger chubsters' and you wouldn't have to put up with the stinking North Easterners.
Yes I think you are being greedy, any decent girl with half a brain can make a killing in this business.
Yes this forum is aimed at punters, maybe you should have taken your gripes over to uke. :hi:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:39:24 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline tynetunnel

SNIP!

I think that’s an absolutely fair response and insight Lydia. Others may not agree, almost certainly not, but it’s certainly right to consider both sides. As with all services and products, it’s all about supply and demand. The punters would generally prefer to pay as little as possible, while the WG’s would almost certainly like to earn more. It’s how economics works!

I’m a big believer in that you get what you pay for. And paying the right price to get it. It doesn’t always work, but in fairness it’s probably the girls with the lower prices who get visits from the unwashed of the North East.

It’s like supermarkets. I aspire to M&S and Waitrose. I don’t want to shop at Lidl and Aldi. Or Asda really unless I’m skint. Morrison’s and Sainsburys are alright though, and Tesco are just bastards!

Online Kev3773

I think that’s an absolutely fair response and insight Lydia. Others may not agree, almost certainly not, but it’s certainly right to consider both sides. As with all services and products, it’s all about supply and demand. The punters would generally prefer to pay as little as possible, while the WG’s would almost certainly like to earn more. It’s how economics works!

I’m a big believer in that you get what you pay for. And paying the right price to get it. It doesn’t always work, but in fairness it’s probably the girls with the lower prices who get visits from the unwashed of the North East.

It’s like supermarkets. I aspire to M&S and Waitrose. I don’t want to shop at Lidl and Aldi. Or Asda really unless I’m skint. Morrison’s and Sainsburys are alright though, and Tesco are just bastards!

I'm one that doesn't agree with you, as you come across as a closet snob imo
You "aspire" to shop at M&S  and think you get what you pay for. Well you get the same chicken that's been on the floor and dates changed as you do at Tesco.
I shop at Aldi and Asda but as I do when picking a girl to punt with I choose wisely ( I can afford to shop at M&S but choose not to )
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 07:56:43 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline roboeggman

You expect a punter to consider that higher rates reflect things like lack of sick pay and increased rent? If I miss a week of work through sickness or my mortgage was increased would I get to pay less to reflect that?

Of course it's greed for the most part.

Offline tynetunnel

You are entitled to your opinions, it doesn’t alter the fact that prices are rising, and a WG has given her insight into the reasons. You don’t have to like it, but her and my opinions are as valid as yours.

Offline roboeggman

Closet snob? Just sounds like an outright moron to me

So when M&S don't stock what you want, Lidl and Aldi look more appealing? How about when you realise that you can get the same shit in Morrison's as you can Waitrose for a better price?

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider

The Agencies that have closed were poorly run so won't be missed, certainly not from me. The remaining ones as agencies go are sound and the quality of girls has vastly improved as far as I'm concerned. I have started using agencies again after not using them for years.
There are as many undesirable girls working as there are punters imo.
If Glasgow is so fruitful for you perhaps you should relocate there after all they will be more used to 'ginger chubsters' and you wouldn't have to put up with the stinking North Easterners.
Yes I think you are being greedy, any decent girl with half a brain can make a killing in this business.
Yes this forum is aimed at punters, maybe you should have taken your gripes over to uke. :hi:

See these aren't gripes, I'm just making points that other girls are too scared to make as certain people always go in on the attack. I agree with you that there are just as many undesirable girls as their are clients, arseholes and stinkers in every walk of life. My point about Glasgow was that aside from location, the only difference was price which could be the answer as to why girls are raising prices.

Online Kev3773

See these aren't gripes, I'm just making points that other girls are too scared to make as certain people always go in on the attack. I agree with you that there are just as many undesirable girls as their are clients, arseholes and stinkers in every walk of life. My point about Glasgow was that aside from location, the only difference was price which could be the answer as to why girls are raising prices.

Your point about Glasgow was every punter was perfect whereas in the Northeast there are a high percentage of undesirables, are you saying because you charged £10 more up there you weeded out all the scum  :unknown:

Offline waynekerr600

@Tyne tunnel IMHO your supermarket analogy gives me the impression that you are rather gullible seduced by branding and prone to be ripped off.

@Lydia an interesting insight from the other side of the fence but both the girls I mentioned work from home so I don't think the accommodation costs argument applies. Both have civvie jobs so I don't think the volatile income stream argument applies.

Offline tynetunnel

Closet snob? Just sounds like an outright moron to me

So when M&S don't stock what you want, Lidl and Aldi look more appealing? How about when you realise that you can get the same shit in Morrison's as you can Waitrose for a better price?

No, by ‘aspire’ I mean I’d like to shop there but can’t I afford to. Aspire means “to have a great ambition or ultimate goal” - yet to be achieved. Which is why I shop at Sainsburys and Morrison’s, Asda when I’m skint. But if you think the products in the supermarkets are all the same, and it’s just the price that’s different, then you are very mistaken.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:26:04 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
You expect a punter to consider that higher rates reflect things like lack of sick pay and increased rent? If I miss a week of work through sickness or my mortgage was increased would I get to pay less to reflect that?

Of course it's greed for the most part.

No of course not, however with most workplaces there is sick pay in place for when that happens, and there is also SSP, which, while a lot less, its still better than nothing. My point is that over heads are higher and in the ideal world every girl would get as many bookings as she wanted, at the rate she wants and bee able to put away enough money to cover her incase of accident, illness or generally a quiet month. Sadly a lot of girls aren't switched on enough to have X amount of savings to see them through. Now I'm not saying this justifies a price hike, but again it could be a reason as to why. that extra £10 per booking may be what she's decided she's going to save as her rainy day fund.

Ultimately, this is business, and like all businesses, the aim is to make money. the banks, services like sky, supermarkets all pass the increased costs they have onto customers. theres a butter shortage like there was in norway a few years ago, its cost the supermarkets more to bring the butter in so the prices go up. flats are more expensive to work from mixed with an increase of time wasters means sadly somethings gotta give and as everything, the consumer is the one hit with that cost.

Realistically, no one is holding a gun to your head saying you have to see escorts and that you have to pay £70 to see anyone of us, you make the choice of who you see based on the criteria you have for yourself and if budget is one of them then its one of them. Just because you feel its not VFM or what have doesn't mean the girls have to agree and pander to it. Yes supply and demand does work to a certain extent, but there will people people that don't mind paying the extra £10 so custom lost through charging that extra is likely not to have to much of a negative effect.

I don't think a brand new honda jazz is worth £14,500 but instead of moaning about it, I'll find one thats at a price and quality I'm happy to pay. Some goes for whores. If I can't find one that matches my price and level of quality I'm expecting then I'll have to readjust those criteria until I can find what I want.

On the flip side, as for greed, for some it may well be, but again its her choice. I'm sure if you had someone who turned up late, having a smelly fanny, demanding to fuck you in the arse you'd want to be compensated fairly for that.

Offline roboeggman

No, by ‘aspire’ I mean I’d like to shop there but can’t I afford to. Aspire means “to have a great ambition or ultimate goal” - yet to be achieved. Which is why I shop at Sainsburys and Morrison’s, Asda when I’m skint. But if you think the products in the supermarkets are all the same, and it’s just the price that’s different, then you are very mistaken.

Considering I've shopped at all these places when it's convenient  :unknown:

There's nothing particularly special about shopping in one place over another, apart from Lidl maybe having the best air con.

Point being if you think the price you pay is proportional to the quality of service you get then you're delusional. If that's the case then why not save up and get yourself a London based porn star escort and see if she's worth it?

Offline BustaN

When I started, if I remember correctly it was £50 for 30mins and £90 for an hour., which was 10years ago.  Everything else in life has gone up a damn sight more in that time, so I ain't going to grumble about such a small price 'hike'.

Any amount of time with a lady is a lot of money, but this whole thing as always been a luxury.  As with any luxury, If I cannot afford it I simply don't do it (where I shop has nothing to do with none of my other purchase & treat choices.  Haha)

Online Kev3773

I've worked in the food industry in the past and can assure you many foods come off the same production line and are simply packaged to suit which customer it's going to be it Tesco or M&S. You're obviously easily fooled by advertising. As per the chicken scandal I mentioned earlier which you are ignoring.

Offline waynekerr600

Yes supply and demand does work to a certain extent, but there will people people that don't mind paying the extra £10 so custom lost through charging that extra is likely not to have to much of a negative effect.

I agree. It's those that pay the £70+ that make that a viable option.

It's hard times for everyone. Not many people have been able to give themselves a 33% pay rise.

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider

Your point about Glasgow was every punter was perfect whereas in the Northeast there are a high percentage of undesirables, are you saying because you charged £10 more up there you weeded out all the scum  :unknown:

I'm saying its a possibility. Maybe the glasgow scum just don't like chubby gingers. I also didn't say high percentage, I said a percentage.

Offline waynekerr600

I've worked in the food industry in the past and can assure you many foods come off the same production line and are simply packaged to suit which customer it's going to be it Tesco or M&S. You're obviously easily fooled by advertising. As per the chicken scandal I mentioned earlier which you are ignoring.

Absolutely. You find this when a product gets recalled that it often affects products from the big retailers as the products come from the same factory.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 08:42:30 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline waynekerr600

I'm saying its a possibility. Maybe the glasgow scum just don't like chubby gingers. I also didn't say high percentage, I said a percentage.

For the purpose of experiment why don't you put your rates up to see if the same applies in the north east.

Online Kev3773

I'm sure if you had someone who turned up late, having a smelly fanny, demanding to fuck you in the arse you'd want to be compensated fairly for that.

No not at all they would be shown the door.

Offline roboeggman

On the flip side, as for greed, for some it may well be, but again its her choice. I'm sure if you had someone who turned up late, having a smelly fanny, demanding to fuck you in the arse you'd want to be compensated fairly for that.

Yeah, I'd tell them to fuck off and not book them again. I wouldn't expect to pay less for the next lass I see.

Online Kev3773

Quote from your first post ", I and a number of other girls have noticed a massive decline in the quality of some clients,"
I read that as a high percentage

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
@Lydia an interesting insight from the other side of the fence but both the girls I mentioned work from home so I don't think the accommodation costs argument applies. Both have civvie jobs so I don't think the volatile income stream argument applies.

Like I said, its a possible reason, everyone has their reasons and I'm sure those girls have their reasons too, just maybe not the reasons I've mentioned. However, just because they work from home and have day jobs doesn't automatically mean those points don't apply. Like someones said elsewhere in the thread, its tough times for everyone at the moment, I work in finance and the amount of people massively struggling atm because of benefit cuts, zero hour contracts, companies going into liquidation ect is crazy, having my head in the escort, hospitality management and student land for 3 years where Ive been lucky enough to not have to struggle like some people do has been eye opening.

Much like you guys don't post about all the shit thats going on in your lives, escorts don't either. For instance, I've had to pay out close to £1000 this last month on vet bills for my uninsured childhood dog, he's 15 and my parents didn't have immediate access to that kind of money, I've been sensible and was able to just pay for the treatment for them and not have it effect me. Some girls would have been landed with a bill like that and it could cause them massive issues.

You've mentioned later in the thread that not everyone is able to give themselves a 33% pay rise which I completely understand, however I'm sure everyone that had the ability to do that would.

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider

Quote from your first post ", I and a number of other girls have noticed a massive decline in the quality of some clients,"
I read that as a high percentage

No, massive decline means clients were smashing, no issues much like how I described the glasgow clients, then all of a sudden turning up with smelly warty willies. Thats a massive decline in quality

Offline waynekerr600

I'm sure those girls have their reasons too, just maybe not the reasons I've mentioned.

You've mentioned later in the thread that not everyone is able to give themselves a 33% pay rise which I completely understand, however I'm sure everyone that had the ability to do that would.

Did you mention greed as one of the reasons I don't recall.

It would appear that they have exercised their right to give themselves a 33% pay rise.

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider

No not at all they would be shown the door.

exactly, but imagine youve had to pay out £100 for where you are working from and you've already turned two girls away cause they refused to shower. so far you've been lucky that the smelly bag hasn't kicked off and caused a scene but its only a matter of time before someone thinks they are spotless when in actual fact they smell like they've been in wallowing in their own filth for a few days. I get what you are saying but until you are in our position, you can't truly know what its like to have to deal with it.

Again, I'm not complaining, I'm happy with what I make and who I see for the most part, unfortunately some stinkers slip through and you deal with them accordingly, I just don't think its fair to throw it all down to us being greedy little prossies.

Online Kev3773

Like I said, its a possible reason, everyone has their reasons and I'm sure those girls have their reasons too, just maybe not the reasons I've mentioned. However, just because they work from home and have day jobs doesn't automatically mean those points don't apply. Like someones said elsewhere in the thread, its tough times for everyone at the moment, I work in finance and the amount of people massively struggling atm because of benefit cuts, zero hour contracts, companies going into liquidation ect is crazy, having my head in the escort, hospitality management and student land for 3 years where Ive been lucky enough to not have to struggle like some people do has been eye opening.

Much like you guys don't post about all the shit thats going on in your lives, escorts don't either. For instance, I've had to pay out close to £1000 this last month on vet bills for my uninsured childhood dog, he's 15 and my parents didn't have immediate access to that kind of money, I've been sensible and was able to just pay for the treatment for them and not have it effect me. Some girls would have been landed with a bill like that and it could cause them massive issues.

But you just did, maybe that will garner you some sympathy  :unknown:

Offline tynetunnel

I didn’t ignore it, I didn’t see it due to the high volume of trolling

Online Kev3773

Could you point out that high volume of trolling ? I missed it :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Stop being a troll then.

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
But you just did, maybe that will garner you some sympathy  :unknown:

Sympathy for what though? I've not put my rates up and posting to justify them, I used that as an example, surely If I wanted sympathy about it I would post on twitter or uke? I'm simply making points that others feel they can't due to how it's gone in the past when other girls have commented and given valid opinions

Online Kev3773

Sympathy for what though? I've not put my rates up and posting to justify them, I used that as an example, surely If I wanted sympathy about it I would post on twitter or uke? I'm simply making points that others feel they can't due to how it's gone in the past when other girls have commented and given valid opinions

For the shit going on in your life that you "don't" mention  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Again, I'm not complaining, I'm happy with what I make and who I see for the most part, unfortunately some stinkers slip through and you deal with them accordingly, I just don't think its fair to throw it all down to us being greedy little prossies.

Lydia, on the subject of greed, how can any escort justify charging a higher rate when working as an independent via AW than they get through the agency. Working for the agency they get £110 ph less commission, yet quite a few charge £120 or more ph as an independent. Is that not just greed, saving the commission and charging more.  :unknown: 

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider

For the shit going on in your life that you "don't" mention  :hi:

But what use would it be me trying to get sympathy? Again I've not upped my rates and posting to justify it. I'm just saying that there's more to us than just being greedy little whores.

Offline roboeggman

If I tell you that I've got shit going on in my life(not really, but I'm sure I could make something up) then do I get a reduced rate?

edit: should have said would it be reasonable or justifiable for me to ask for a reduced rate?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:24:17 pm by roboeggman »

Online Kev3773

But what use would it be me trying to get sympathy? Again I've not upped my rates and posting to justify it. I'm just saying that there's more to us than just being greedy little whores.

So why mention your troubles  :unknown:

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
Lydia, on the subject of greed, how can any escort justify charging a higher rate when working as an independent via AW than they get through the agency. Working for the agency they get £110 ph less commission, yet quite a few charge £120 or more ph as an independent. Is that not just greed, saving the commission and charging more.  :unknown:

It can be seen as greedy yes, but for some girls, Indy work organising their own bookings, their sites, photos etc all their marketing etc all takes time and I assume that's what the extra charge could be seen to cover. That or it's a way of making them busier through the agency which again saves them time.

It's not quite the same, but I charge more for an outcall than would be charged by the agency. I have a selection of private drivers that I use and I charge more because I pay them more than what the agency driver rate is. And while it's my choice to do that, I also prefer incalls so the price is set accordingly.

Online Kev3773

While you're still online tynetunnel, could you answer the question re the trolls, there's a good chap  :hi: